HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesWarners
Women's Warner's No Side Effects Underwire Contour Animal Print Bra RB5781A

Women's Warner's No Side Effects Underwire Contour Animal Print Bra RB5781A

by Warners

Indulge your wild side and banish underarm bulge with this Warner's No Side Effects bra

Extra side coverage panels banish underarm bulge; Flexible foam cups for your perfect fit; Underwire; Style no. RB5781A

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Warner's No Side Effects Underwire Contour Animal Print Bra RB5781A!
Michelle B.
Women's Warner's No Side Effects Underwire Contour Animal Print Bra RB5781A uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Does not work for me whatsoever. The bra is supposed to hold in side boob and armpit rolls but it is cut entirely too high, this thing goes into the armpit and needs constant laundering. With a form fitting shirt I can see this being a great option as it would keep things looking smooth but that is about it. I won’t be buying this bra again but since I already have it I wear it in the winter with sweaters when I don’t do much sweating.

Looking for your answer?