Women's Vitex Chasteberry Extract, 90 Capsules, Natural Factors

Vitex helps to balance hormones and minimize symptoms associated with hormone imbalances in women from premenstrual through menopausal ages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Vitex Chasteberry Extract, 90 Capsules, Natural Factors!
4 years agoAlliston, ON
The one I'm using is actually by Natural Factors, but has the same nutritional information. This came up when I scanned my original bottle, so they may have changed the packaging. Think I have the newer one.. Anyway! The capsules taste and smell like lavender. Right after taking this, I noticed my pee also smells clean and like lavender! My period came on time this time which it usually does not, and my cramps are definitely not as bad or nothing compared to what they used to be. I forgot to take mine this morning and woke up with slight cramps, but shortly after taking them I felt better again. Would recommended!
a year agoMiami
son de mucha ayuda porque mantiene el equilibrio hormonal en nosotras las mujeres, su precio es asequible, las compre en una tienda naturista para mi mama y le va muy bien y  las volvera a usar y a comprar todas las veces que sea necesario, las recomiendo