Women's Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal, Size 7 M - Blue

Women's Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal, Size 7 M - Blue

Slender straps at the toe and ankle define the barely there look of this must-have sandal lifted by a block heel for added comfort. Style Name: Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5278487 5. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal, Size 7 M - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Meriden, CT
This sandals are very cute . I used most all the time with jeans . The heel is very comfortable and the strap around my ankle is was either to narrow or to tight. My toes hurts so I decided to give these a fair chance and wear couples more times but still bothers me so I returned.
Anaheim, CA
Women's Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal, Size 7 M - Blue uploaded by Meirose M.
Another favorite by Vince Camuto! This frayed denim ankle strap is a an adorable pair to dress up a casual look. It’s stylish and trendy. The heel is just the perfect height to walk for a long period of time. Price point is less than $100. A good buy to add to any shoe collection. I think it’s affordable for someone that wants quality and style. Vince Camuto shoes never disappoints! 😊 Vince Camuto

Looking for your answer?