BY VAN'S

A favorite old-school sneaker gets updated with a slimmed down profile for a more feminine look. Color(s): black true white. Brand: VANS. Style Name: Vans 'Sk8-Hi Slim' Hi-Top Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 126975. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
sarahjuku S.
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
The women's vans sk8-hi skins are my new favorite pair of sneakers! They are super comfortable to walk in - I commute to and from work in them, as well as wear them all day long. I definitely recommend these if you are looking for a hi top shoe!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love these sneakers. They are extremely trendy and in right now. They are comfortable and reasonably priced for the price and style. In comparison to competitors i would definitely recommend choosing to purchase vans sneakers.
Ariadna A.
Ariadna A.
I  have been wearing these sneakers for a long time and they are very comfortable. I love how they look and I think it's a basic wardrobe. When they break me I try to buy new ones forever to have them Vans Old Skool Core Classic Shoe Black, 6.0Vans Old Skool Core Classic Shoe Black, 6.0
robyn d.
robyn d.
Hurlford
Very comfy shoes and last well they look great with different types of clothes, they have very good grip for skateboarding