BY VAN'S

A favorite old-school sneaker gets updated with a slimmed down profile for a more feminine look. Color(s): black true white. Brand: VANS. Style Name: Vans 'Sk8-Hi Slim' Hi-Top Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 126975. see more...

Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
I’ll start off by saying I do not skate buuutt I wear these on the daily. They’re so comfortable and versatile. I do however have a boyfriend who skates and he really enjoys these too because they aren’t canvas shoes, they’re suede. They hold up after sanding from tricks or falls
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
I am a huge fan of vans. Can pretty much match anything with these shoes. The only problem is when you first wear the shoes you have to break into them. They hurt at first but get comfortable. They come in many different cooks and styles. You will not regret this purchase.
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
I need to get a new pair of these soon because my current ones are close to falling apart and they’re the only shoes that go with literally every single outfit. You can style them with almost anything and it’s great for lazy days when you don’t feel like putting an outfit together. They’re also waaaay more comfortable than converse.
Bre F.
Michigan
I love vans I love their style so much vans are fire but I never had a pair I just know they are very popular and I see alot of people wera them especially in different colors
crystal j.
Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands I wish they made their clothes a little bit longer for the long size but overall they're great especially when on sale
Brittany H.
Prescott, AZ
My favorite sneakers! They are comfortable, super cute, and last forever! Any pairs of vans I’ve ever had have lasted at least 2 years, and thats with me wearing them to work in a haunted house (tons of running). I even wear these for tennis and they are great!
aksa z.
Harbor City, CA
I love them so much like they go with all my looks and they are really comfortable and easy to put on and the down side is that when they wear out the material gets ruff
Lilly D.
hutchinson, MN
My favorite shoes ever. I have white and a grey. They are so comfortable and you can dress them up or down. Good quality for the price. I love them. They are available in almost every mall and jc penny’s has them as well!
Bahar V.
Los Angeles
The best part about these sneakers is the fact that they match with almost anything! They are so comfortable and great for a chill day out, school or just hanging out. Such an amazing price tag and I love buying vans.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
I have the light pink version of this but I still love them and I'm looking to buy the black ones and any other color. For sure my go to pair of shoes, they are super comfy and match with just about anything.