BY UGGR

A flexible rubber sole adds indoor/outdoor versatility to a cozy slipper from UGG, finished with a playful genuine-shearling pompom at the toe. The plush lining is crafted from genuine shearling or UGGpure, keeping your toes toasty and warm when chilly weather hits. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black suede, chestnut suede, cream suede, dusk suede. Brand: UGG. Style Name: Ugg Dakota Genuine Shearling Pompom Slipper (Women). Style Number: 5372976. Available in stores. see more...

Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I do not own a pair of these but I would definitely love to own a pair! These look like the most comfortable slippers I’ve ever seen. Super cute too. I’d even wear them in public.
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
Keeps your feet warm, cute and stylish. I am personally a big fan of uggs I know some people don’t like the company but I find the products to be worth your money
Shaniqua M.
I love uggs in general!! These were a gift from a friend & I wear them 24/7!! Located at Dillard’s!! UGG Australia
Ravyn C.
I love how soft these shoes are. They are also very comfortable. But the thing that worries me is, if I wear them all day, my feet start to sweat 😩
Anastasia G.
I have had my pair for over a year. They are still comfortable, never have an odor, are perfect to wear the day after a long day of standing and walking on feet. The only downside is they do not have a removable sole.
Madison L.
Great shoes would recommend, own a few pairs and love them all. Nice soles and great quality. Would purchase again 100%! Always a good buy, sometimes can be pricey though, but worth the money! Would recommend shopping here
Sue D.
Lakeville, NS
 I wear my UGG slippers all of the time! So much so that I have worn out the sole of my current slippers. These are a bit expensive for slippers, but they last forever and are so comfortable!  I really don't mind paying more for a high-end and good quality product such as UGG.  Here's to hoping there is a new pair waiting for me under the Christmas tree this year :)
Catherine M.
Natick , MA
I've heard that these slippers run small. Is that the case, or do they run pretty true to size?
Mallory J.
Defiance
Do the Pom poms fall off easily???
Kennedy S.
Huntington
Are these comfy? And worth the buy?