BY UGGR

A pair of satin bows adorn the back of a supremely cozy short boot featuring a plush lining made from genuine shearling and luxe UGGpure(TM) wool. Now pretreated to repel water and stains, the boot also features a new Treadlite by UGG(TM) sole for added cushioning, traction and durability. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black suede, chestnut suede, chocolate suede, grey suede, navy suede. Brand: UGG Australia. Style Name: Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot (Women). Style Number: 5179752. Available in stores. see more...

Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
#giftcrush I received a new pair of baily bow uggs for Christmas and love them. They are so comfy it’s like walking on clouds.
They last forever and keep your feet so warm and dry. They are a little pricy but they are soooooo worth it
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Bailey Bow Uggs are my newest pair. I love these because the bows set them apart from your regular standard Uggs. They are so comfortable for my feet, yes they may be expensive but once you have them on, it’s all worth it.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I seriously love these boots! I have these and they are so warm and compfy . You maybe wanna get 1/2 a size bigger because they are a bit tight because of the furr and they are expensive like $300 . I mean if you like uggs like me get them.
Kaitie W.
South Whitley, IN
I would absolutely love to get these this year for Christmas. The pair I tried on in store were so cozy and perfectly fitting. I am a huge comfort before style person. And these kind of give me both!!
Tiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with the quality of ugg boots. They are extremely warm and comfortable. Best boot ever. The bows on the back just tops off the product.
Regan B.
Irmo, SC
Very expensive, and I'm not sure they are worth the money.i bought a pair a few years ago and have worn them a few times, regret the purchase.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Love these boots!! They are super cute and extremely warm! They are more one the spendy side but in my opinion worth every penny!
Meghan M.
CARY, IL
My favorite boots. I have had 3 pairs. The oldest pair is 10 years old and I still love wearing them! Theynlooks great also
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I love uggs they are so comfy and warm. But this color the black fades! I wish it didn't fade but it's quite noticeable.
Lizbeth A.
Zion IL
Omg UGG boots are so warm and comfortable it feels like I’m walking on clouds when I use them I love them so much
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Is there anything that can be used to dye them black again? I noticed that the black color in uggs fades quite fast