BY UGGR

A pair of satin bows adorn the back of a supremely cozy short boot featuring a plush lining made from genuine shearling and luxe UGGpure(TM) wool. Now pretreated to repel water and stains, the boot also features a new Treadlite by UGG(TM) sole for added cushioning, traction and durability. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black suede, chestnut suede, chocolate suede, grey suede, navy suede. Brand: UGG Australia. Style Name: Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot (Women). Style Number: 5179752. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
I love my bailey bow uggs! They look so stylish with the bows on the back and are really comfy. They're expensive but the quality of the boots is amazing. They've lasted me such a long time and the fur inside keep my feet so warm in the winter. These are probably the best winter boots I've ever had.
lisa c.
I think these boot are so cute and classic. You can wear these with anything jeans sweats dresses. I live for these boots . They are very comfortable. They are pretty pricey. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
#giftcrush I received a new pair of baily bow uggs for Christmas and love them. They are so comfy it’s like walking on clouds.
They last forever and keep your feet so warm and dry. They are a little pricy but they are soooooo worth it
Angel H.
I love the feel of uggs but I have wide calves so they don’t fit up my leg. I would always have to get short bootie uggs. Expensive. You get the brand you pay for. I wouldn’t recommend these uggs for people with wide calves.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Bailey Bow Uggs are my newest pair. I love these because the bows set them apart from your regular standard Uggs. They are so comfortable for my feet, yes they may be expensive but once you have them on, it’s all worth it.
Kaitie W.
South Whitley, IN
I would absolutely love to get these this year for Christmas. The pair I tried on in store were so cozy and perfectly fitting. I am a huge comfort before style person. And these kind of give me both!!
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I seriously love these boots! I have these and they are so warm and compfy . You maybe wanna get 1/2 a size bigger because they are a bit tight because of the furr and they are expensive like $300 . I mean if you like uggs like me get them.
Tiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with the quality of ugg boots. They are extremely warm and comfortable. Best boot ever. The bows on the back just tops off the product.
Regan B.
Irmo, SC
Very expensive, and I'm not sure they are worth the money.i bought a pair a few years ago and have worn them a few times, regret the purchase.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Love these boots!! They are super cute and extremely warm! They are more one the spendy side but in my opinion worth every penny!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Is there anything that can be used to dye them black again? I noticed that the black color in uggs fades quite fast