BY UGGR

A pair of satin bows adorn the back of a supremely cozy short boot featuring a plush lining made from genuine shearling and luxe UGGpure(TM) wool. Now pretreated to repel water and stains, the boot also features a new Treadlite by UGG(TM) sole for added cushioning, traction and durability. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black suede, chestnut suede, chocolate suede, grey suede, navy suede. Brand: UGG Australia. Style Name: Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot (Women). Style Number: 5179752. Available in stores. see more...

Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ
The most comfortable boots you can own. Keeps you feet exceptionally warm and extremely stylist. Ugg Bailey Bow II tall are a most have for any woman's wardrobe. Its a get up and go boot.
Megan F.
I love these, they’re so cute, comfy, and durable. Don’t wear them outside when it’s snowy though, very high quality, but also expensive. But these boots always last me a long time!
Deb K.
I love these boots! They're simply adorable and, needless to say, extremely comfortable. They look great with skinny jeans, leggings, rolled up boyfriend jeans and even pushed up sweats. Love my shirt Bailey boots!!
Hailey P.
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food w
Mani K.
Love this boot!!! You can style It up w/ pretty much anything!Women's Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot, Size 7 M - Black
Shanta J.
Richmond, VA
I would love a pair of uggs for Christmas. I had a pair last year these boots are so comfy .. so I hope these are under my tree
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
These are my favorite pair of uggs. They're so cute. My only complaint is how easily they get ruined from getting wet.
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
I'm hoping to get this for Christmas. The bows add so much character to the boots #giftcrush #influenster
Sadaf T.
Watford Hertfordshire, Watford
I love my uggs . They are super comfy and warm and love the colour go with almost all the clothes . It retails for 185 pounds in Uk. Worth every penny and truely a winter essential