BY UGGR

A pair of satin bows adorn the back of a supremely cozy short boot featuring a plush lining made from genuine shearling and luxe UGGpure(TM) wool. Now pretreated to repel water and stains, the boot also features a new Treadlite by UGG(TM) sole for added cushioning, traction and durability. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black suede, chestnut suede, chocolate suede, grey suede, navy suede. Brand: UGG Australia. Style Name: Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot (Women). Style Number: 5179752. Available in stores. see more...

• Are these boots good for wearing during the snow or only ...1 Answers
  • Omggg thesee shoes are amazing i really love them but i d...1 Answers
  • Are these comfortable to wear for hours?2 Answers
🌞Melek K.
Cinnamon
I love these Uggs💕💕 They are not only cute but super comfy!! They are sure to impress and you are sure to get many compliments with these winter boots. This color is chestnut with bows as a great little touch. They keep you warm and cozy. I really recommend these boots. The only downside is they are very expensive and get dirty fast. Otherwise they are awesome boots!! #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Desiree Y.
Lodi, CA
I love my ugg boots! There is such a difference in quality between these and cheaper versions from other brands. Uggs are worth the price! I use their protective spray and they hold up so well throughout all weather! I wish I could have a pair in every color 😂
Ashley O.
Papillion
I so loved my pair of ugg boots! They were well worth the money! I invested in some boot spray to help maintain the quality and color and it worked great! My boots have had years of wear and tear and still look great! Highly recommend these, just make sure t follow the tips on how to care for them!
Daisy M.
Bronson, MI
I think these boots are so cute and comfortable! I got my first pair about a year ago and they are for sure warm and cozy! Although I do not recommend these as a use when there is snow on the ground. These are more like for fall or chilly weather.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
These are my favorite Ugh boots. So comfy and so pretty. I like that they are pull on so you don't have to deal with fasteners. The satin bows give it an extra cute touch
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I absolutely love these uggs! I bought them last year and they are still in amazing condition! These uggs aren’t only super super and stylish but they are super comfy! The have amazingly soft fur inside and keeps your feet warm all throughout the winter!! I 10000000/10000000 recommend these uggs!!!!!!
Mapuana A.
Victoria, VA
I bought the Bailey bow UGGs for my daughter for Christmas this year. I absolutely love UGGs. They're comefortable and warm. I order mine from Amazon. I do suggest you try a pair of these boots this winter. You won't be disappointed!#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Vicki A.
Love love love! I’m actually wearing them as I type this review. The shoes are super comfy. As a college student, I do a lot of walking. They are just as good as sneakers when walking. They keep my feet super super warm. The bows are also extremely beautiful. the shoes run true to size. They might look big when you open it from the box but they will fit perfectly. I believe it’s all the fur that makes them look bigger. Speaking of fur, it does not shed, at all. The only con I can think of is that fact that the does crease very quickly and easily. This does not bother me at all. The do not mess up how beautiful the shoes look. I would not recommend wearing them in rain or snow only because of the soft material. I believe water can makes them age quicker and not look as fresh.
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
My toes get very cold and winter we live in a state where I often snows and temperatures definitely drop and I'll colder months, and these are THEE ONLY boots that keep my toes warm. I absolutely love them and think they're worth every penny I would highly recommend you, they also lost a while as opposed to cheap generic brands that you have to buy a new pair every year if not two new pairs per year. Highly highly highly recommend please everyone who lives in a cold area should at least have one pair <3
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I absolutely love my ugg booties they're super warm and sooo comfy I feel like my feet are being snugged all the time and they're so cute I absolutely love the bows they're so girly and cute
DeAnn C.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these comfortable to wear for hours?
𝔍𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔢 ℜ.
Marshfield, WI
Do the bows ever get snagged with wear?
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
Are these boots good for wearing during the snow or only during the fall time? Please let me know fellow Influensters. Thanks in advance.
Brisa h.
texas
Omggg thesee shoes are amazing i really love them but i dont have money:(