Women's Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot, Size 6 M - Brown uploaded by Dessy L.Women's Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot, Size 6 M - Brown uploaded by Dessy L.Women's Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot, Size 6 M - Brown uploaded by Dessy L.

BY UGGR

A pair of satin bows adorn the back of a supremely cozy short boot featuring a plush lining made from genuine shearling and luxe UGGpure(TM) wool. Now pretreated to repel water and stains, the boot also features a new Treadlite by UGG(TM) sole for added cushioning, traction and durability. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black suede, chestnut suede, chocolate suede, grey suede, navy suede. Brand: UGG Australia. Style Name: Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot (Women). Style Number: 5179752. Available in stores. see more...

Elizabeth P.
Eureka, MO
Love the warmth and coziness of these boots. Stylish and practice at the same time. They are a little pricey, but they last forever. Definitely a good investment if you plan to wear them for a long time.
Katie M.
This boots are so comfortable and keep your feet warm all winter long! The bows on the back add extra style instead of plain boring boots. They are very expensive but I think they are definitely worth the price!!!
Ally S.
My toes get very cold and winter we live in a state where I often snows and temperatures definitely drop and I'll colder months, and these are THEE ONLY boots that keep my toes warm. I absolutely love them and think they're worth every penny I would highly recommend you, they also lost a while as opposed to cheap generic brands that you have to buy a new pair every year if not two new pairs per year. Highly highly highly recommend please everyone who lives in a cold area should at least have one pair <3
Deb K.
I love these boots! They're simply adorable and, needless to say, extremely comfortable. They look great with skinny jeans, leggings, rolled up boyfriend jeans and even pushed up sweats. Love my shirt Bailey boots!!
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I absolutely love my ugg booties they're super warm and sooo comfy I feel like my feet are being snugged all the time and they're so cute I absolutely love the bows they're so girly and cute
Shanta J.
Richmond, VA
I would love a pair of uggs for Christmas. I had a pair last year these boots are so comfy .. so I hope these are under my tree
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
These are my favorite pair of uggs. They're so cute. My only complaint is how easily they get ruined from getting wet.
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
I'm hoping to get this for Christmas. The bows add so much character to the boots #giftcrush #influenster
Sadaf T.
Watford, ['', '', "['', '', 'Watford, Hertfordshire']"]
I love my uggs . They are super comfy and warm and love the colour go with almost all the clothes . It retails for 185 pounds in Uk. Worth every penny and truely a winter essential