BY WOMEN'S UA TECH SHORTSLEEVE V-NECK #31 in uncategorized

Women's UA TECH Shortsleeve V-Neck
  • " TECH Shortsleeve V-Neck are really comfortable great for working out and every day wear the fabric is light weight does not cleang." in 10 reviews
  • "I like working out in these tee very comfortable under armour has great and one of the most respected prouducts out there" in 9 reviews
  • "Comes in many different colors and if you get it at the outlet it isn't that expensive, usually around $22.00 or so." in 6 reviews
Tara N.
I'm a 6' tall girl. I am in healthy weight and I normally wear a medium and most cases I need to order shirts in the long styles. However, I usually don't have a problem with styles fitting my waist as a medium. This top I needed an XL. And XL! And it still fit super strange!! It was just awkward and tight in the weirdest places. I need to stop ordering online.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Love this v neck for workouts and runs. Super lightweight and breathable. I purchased one on a whim a couple years ago and was so pleased that I have since replaced all my other workout shirts with more of these. Plus they have so many fun colors to choose from! Tip: wait until sales to find seasonal colors on clearance for as little as $7!!
Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like where material and this one is very nice because it's very cool and when I go hiking I really like to wear it because it doesn't get attached to your body is just very loose very good and is a good looking I love this product because I feel like
Rima P.
Tech shirts always make the best exercise shirts so this is definitely a great wear. I do think it is bit on the pricer side for the quality your get with this shirt. I also feel the v-neck is not a true v-neck. Still a great basic to have.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I love these shirts for when I'm working out, they're super comfortable and affordable. They're also fashionable so even if you're taking a trip to the grocery store you can just slip one of these on and know you'll be in full comfort.
Samantha H.
Love love love these shirts!!! They are great for everyday wear or working out. I love the material and I love the v-neck. I never realized how much under armor I truly have in my closet and these shirts make up most of my collection.
Kayla L.
I have this shirt in a bright pink and I love it! UA is seriously a great brand to buy for workout gear!! You will not be disappointed by these high quality products! I recommend these shirts and also their workout pants!
Bianca F.
I love these shirts so much that I have purchased them in almost every color. They are made of good material that if you sweat it will dry fast. They usually rub $25 and up. I would recommend this to family and friends
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
Great shirt for working out! Keeps you cool as you move. The fabric is soft and breathable. Good price for the quality of the product. I have had these shirts for a few years and they are still good. Highly recommended
Ashley G.
Baltimore, MD
I love this tee and have it in so many colors! It's great for working out, running errands or lounging around the house! Super light weight material so that I'm not sweating. Would definitely recommend to others!
Joanna S.
Does it provent you from being sweaty
Lynette R.
Is this shirt tight fitting ?
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA
Is this shortsleeve tech available in sleeveless? If not, is this something that UA would be working to put out?
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Does this come in large?
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are these good to work out with?