BY UNDER ARMOUR #31 in uncategorized

Women's UA TECH Shortsleeve V-Neck
  • " TECH Shortsleeve V-Neck are really comfortable great for working out and every day wear the fabric is light weight does not cleang." in 10 reviews
  • "I like working out in these tee very comfortable under armour has great and one of the most respected prouducts out there" in 9 reviews
  • "Comes in many different colors and if you get it at the outlet it isn't that expensive, usually around $22.00 or so." in 6 reviews
Nieves G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love this work out tee. It's comfortable and has great coverage in length. So when working out my shirt stays down which with all my other work out shirts don't seem to do. Definitely a shirt I'd recomen for a friend who needs a great workout shirt.
Amanda H.
Clarksville , TN
Very comfortable workout shirt or just for a day around the house. Good quality lasts a long time even after a fare share of wear put into. Middle of the line as far as a price point not crazy expensive but also not super cheap.
Marina G.
San Jose, CA
This is a dry fit material is extremely lightweight and comfortable it's good for when you're exercising going for a run or just for a comfortable day in your house it comes in different colors which is perfect to match any outfit you decide to pair with it's affordable and I buy it for someone else
Megan S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great workout shirts. Thin enough that you're not hot and get lots of air flow. Not too think to where it's are through. The only con is they are a little pricey for gym clothes.
Samantha H.
Love love love these shirts!!! They are great for everyday wear or working out. I love the material and I love the v-neck. I never realized how much under armor I truly have in my closet and these shirts make up most of my collection.
Ashley G.
Severna Park, MD
I love this tee and have it in so many colors! It's great for working out, running errands or lounging around the house! Super light weight material so that I'm not sweating. Would definitely recommend to others!
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
This shirt is really great for a lot of reasons. It's a great alternative to the UA Charged Cotton shirt which is a little thicker and comes in a different cut. It comes in a wide range of colors so you can pick up a shirt and have it match with anything you have. It's lightweight enough for any level of activity from running to yoga. I personally like to wear this shirt to work in my retail job because it has a flattering cut, breathes well, and the neck line doesn't shift around like some v-necks tend to. I would recommend this for anyone who is active.
An N.
Wheb I decided to buy exercise clothes I went straight to AU clothing. The clothes stay true to their size, last for many years if your size doesn't change. I love they have different variables is style and color. I had at least three of this shortsleeves v neck shirt because I feel comfortable and absorb sweat like no tomorrow. If you want to invest in high quality of exercise clothes just check out AU you will love it.
Kelly G.
Corning, NY
I live under armorer.. Its light weight and it keeps you cool..they are awesome to use if you exercise..run...hiking..ect..I have never had a complaint about this brand..I would recommend this to any age group if people...I like shopping at the outlet stores too .you can find awesome deals..you can find this brans in all sporting good stores..they offer pants..socks.. Jackets..shorts... Hats..ect in this brand..
Parley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I usually sweat no matter what I do, especially when I work out! I have relied on Under Armour so much in these past years for my workout clothing. I recently bought this short sleeved top and LOVE IT!! The material is so breath-able and very comfortable! This shirt makes my sweat manageable! I 100% recommend this top to anyone who is looking for something light weight and breath-able!!!
Joanna S.
Does it provent you from being sweaty
Lynette R.
Is this shirt tight fitting ?
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA
Is this shortsleeve tech available in sleeveless? If not, is this something that UA would be working to put out?
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Does this come in large?
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are these good to work out with?