BY TRUE RELIGION

Women's true religion eau de parfum - 3.4 oz see more...

Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to perfume, and it would be perfect for anyone who prefers more of a citrus/floral scent to a super flowery scent. The bottle is pretty tacky looking, so I normally would have strayed away, but I absolutely love the smell. Find it at your local TJ Maxx, Marshalls or on Amazon for a better deal than you'll find in stores!
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first look, the bottle is very unattractive to me. I love the smell of this perfume though. Floral with citrus undertones. Perfect for a light scent, that lasts all day.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
This perfume has a floral scent to it! If you love how flowers smell this is one for you. It is very affordable and a little goes long way
Calii V.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't worn this scent in a while but I use to wear it on a daily basis. It has a fresh floral scent and it lasts all day. It doesn't smell "cheap" like some perfumes ..And the packaging is so cute
Julia A.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't wore his in a long time but when I did wear it. It was my favorite perfume. It smells so good. I loved the floral scent it had. I loved the look of the bottle. It lasted all day. I'd most definitely buy another bottle.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume it is so good, it's like a floral scent and delicious, and I have a problem with perfumes and this one was the perfect one for me. 100% recommend
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Windsor, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an all time favorite for me! And I'm so bummed to have trouble finding it lately! I used to buy it from buckle, but have only seen in on Amazon or Jet.
Aslin R.
Aslin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it has a floral scent to it. If you like floral scents then this is the perfume you should buy.
ANDREZA L.
ANDREZA L.
Linda embalagem, aroma maravilhoso, pode se usar durante o dia e a noite, e levar para qualquer lugar.
Jannely s.
Jannely s.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this perfume last long?