Women's True by Faith Hill Eau de Parfum - .5 oz uploaded by Kelly S.

BY FAITH HILL

Women's true by faith hill eau de parfum - .5 oz see more...

Ashley K.
This isnt my go to perfume however the smell is tolerable but I dont think that I would ever buy another bottle of it, the smell osnt exactly what my nose desires
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Such an elegant scent! I have her other perfumes and my husband likes her husband Tim's colognes. What I like the most is its not an overpowering perfume. Get a lot of compliments when wearing it too!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super light nice clean scent i feel confident that i smell nice have been complimented on this fragrance long lasting and have gifted this as well.
Kat A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this perfume! It smells so good. It's almost gone though. I can't stop using it. I got alot of compliments while wearing it!!
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a sweet and simple perfume not too much but just right! I love this perfume I always keep the travel size in my purse!
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend is so so so obsessed with this perfume... It's literally one of her favorites...
LaNay H.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this fragrance. My daughter buys it for me every year. It is musky but not so much that it is over powering
Taylor G.
White House, TN
This is my favorite Faith Hill perfume! Hers may not be the most popular celebrity fragrances but they are all amazing! I have used them all and love them all!
Corrie W.
This was one of my first perfumes and I still love it. I recently bought another bottle of it! The fragrance really does smell amazing!
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
Does this smell good, or does it smell cheap? I don't like powdery scents, so I'm wondering is it a clean scent, floral, or fruity?