Women's The Key by Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Precious J.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Unlock the connection. justin bieber the key is an inspiring fragrance that invites you to unlock the endless possibilities of believing in your dreams, bringing you closer to justin than ever before. energetic with a sexy splash of sparkling freshness, the luminous fruity floral musk fragrance awakens the senses with a burst of juicy fruits, while the heart blooms to unveil a bright bouquest of sheer floralcy. the creamy dry down blends sensual musks and exotic precious woods with decandent notes of vanilla that will leave you dreaming for more. see more...

Women's The Key by Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz

Start your review of Women's The Key by Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
This is my favorite perfume I own. It last a long time on me and it smells amazing. I always get compliments when I wear it. I found it on Amazon and I want to buy another.
My friend had bought this as sort of a joke and we were curious about the scent. We bought a ton of drugstore perfumes and this just wasn't good. I didn't expect it to be, either. But I went in without judging too harshly on looks. This smells strongly of the alcohol that's in it, it is a weak scent, and it isn't a very pleasant smell either. That is based on taste. But please do not get this unless your ten year old is in love with Justin. It is a temporary, cheap perfume. Something you'll grow out of in a minute.
This perfume it’s the Best Buy I have ever made, I’m not a fan of Justin but this perfume was on sale I said why not lol and let me tell you the smell it’s amazing I went to a doctor is appointment and the nurse said you smell so good what are you wearing and I said “Justin Bieber perfume” and she looked at me like wtf? 😂
New York
My absolute favorite I finished my bottle super fast my mom was asking to borrow it it’s just amazing smells amazing I would definitely buy it again and again the bottle and packaging it’s beautiful worth it
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME. i have went through so many bottles of these since it came out and still continue to purchase. it really is a great scent and apparently guys love the smell too. i had a guy i was in line with ask me what it was because it smelled amazing and then walked his girlfriend over so i could tell her what it was so she could get it! if thats not serious idk what is. its a scent that last all day but is not overbearing out of all Justin's perfume collections i LOVE this one the most
Lawrence, KS
I have both Girlfriend and The Key of Justin's multiple fragrances and this one is by far my favorite. I like how simple the bottle looks and goes along with the classy smell. In comparison to Girlfriend its what I might consider a darker scent I guess because it isn't a super girly smell. But of all my perfumes this is my go to.
Manor, TX
Very good perfume! I didn't like his other ones he made but this one was amazing! It's great for every age. It smells clean, fresh and light very good everyday scent. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume and when I tell them what it is they were surprised. Love this scent and highly recommend this for everyone.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore Justin and I'm glad he put out a quality perfume. The scents lasts for hours and it has a sweet fruity scent, but yet very sexy. Perfect for a night out or for a nice daily scent. I highly recommend and although I have a small bottle, it will definitely last a few months
Waynesboro, TN
To me it smells kinda soapy. Very very clean and fresh. I can't really discern the fruits in this, but they are there. Be aware the first seconds of the spray I could only think "alcohol", but after a few moments that fades. It is not outstanding or amazing, but it's okay. I can't see myself buying a bottle of it. It lasted for about 5 hours, although the last hour or so it sits very close to the skin.

Missoula, MT
I bought this perfume as a mistake, thinking I grabbed another that was packaged similar. To my surprise I ended up loving this scent, it's a mildly fruity, sweet smell. It lasts me all day/ night without having to reapply wich is huge. I would absolutely buy this product again
Elizabethton, TN
Where can I buy this
Richland, TX
Does this smell good?

Women's The Key by Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email