Women's The Key by Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz

by Justin Bieber

Unlock the connection. justin bieber the key is an inspiring fragrance that invites you to unlock the endless possibilities of believing in your dreams, bringing you closer to justin than ever before. energetic with a sexy splash of sparkling freshness, the luminous fruity floral musk fragrance awakens the senses with a burst of juicy fruits, while the heart blooms to unveil a bright bouquest of sheer floralcy. the creamy dry down blends sensual musks and exotic precious woods with decandent notes of vanilla that will leave you dreaming for more.

Does this smell good?
Where can I buy this
After how many hours did you find yourself reapplying?
Start your review of Women's The Key by Justin Bieber Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz!
Zainab F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a great perfume. Every time I wear it I always get questions on what perfume I'm wearing or how good it smells. It is a really nice cranberry deep and mature smell. It's great to wear especially in the winter but you can also rock it in the summer and fall too.
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my many favorite perfumes but this is also the only one I like that Justin Bieber made but hopefully I can do reviews on my other favorite perfumes I have a few Favorite perfume's
Nina G.
I got a sample of this and it smelled wonderful, even if you're not a jb fan and love good smells this is for you
Andrea G.
This product is great! I love the scent. Very young and girly! I really recommend it, especially if you like sweet scents.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Very good perfume! I didn't like his other ones he made but this one was amazing! It's great for every age. It smells clean, fresh and light very good everyday scent. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume and when I tell them what it is they were surprised. Love this scent and highly recommend this for everyone.
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville , NJ
Love love love Justin Bieber and then... this came out and I am even more inlove lol. This is not too over powering and is sweet but also warm at the same time. It's a brilliant fragrance.
Jessica G.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love Justin Bieber and this is my favorite perfume of his. It's not too strong and it's for any ages
Anna M.
Lawrence, KS
I have both Girlfriend and The Key of Justin's multiple fragrances and this one is by far my favorite. I like how simple the bottle looks and goes along with the classy smell. In comparison to Girlfriend its what I might consider a darker scent I guess because it isn't a super girly smell. But of all my perfumes this is my go to.
Allie G.
Jonesboro, IN
This is my favorite perfume that Justin has ever released its mature compared to his other perfumes and has a more strong sent
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I bought this perfume as a mistake, thinking I grabbed another that was packaged similar. To my surprise I ended up loving this scent, it's a mildly fruity, sweet smell. It lasts me all day/ night without having to reapply wich is huge. I would absolutely buy this product again