BY SWISS ARMY

This was launched by the design house of swiss army in the year 2002.the nose behind this fragrance is harry fremont. Top notes are fruity notes; middle notes are floral notes. Base notes are edelweiss.this fragrance is classified as floral. see more...

Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I really like this fragance. It' femenine yet not too 'girly'. It's not floral nor fruty. I consider it very sofisticated and cool. This is the fragance I used during my teenage years and I really like it.

It last the whole day and I always got compliments on it.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Aroma que se mantiene todo el dia, cuando sudas en exceso se incrementa su fragancia, para mi gusto es demasiado fuerte. Tengo uno hace más de tres años; sera que tiene fecha de vencimiento?
indira c.
It is very good, is not my favorite but I got it and I think it agradabloe smell, is one of what I harder skin and clothing their scent is long
Reina P.
Su olor dura por horas, es uno de mis favoritos a pesar de que su aroma es fuerte me encanta
Elizabeth D.
Mi perfume favorito de la vida, puedo usarlo todo el día y se acopla perfectamente con mi ph
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
I love to smell sweet and at the same time elegant and this perfume covers all my expectations! Last all day even for a few days if you spray it on your clothes, I use it everyday for work and I love the smells! It’s amazing! I wouldn’t change it!
Maya A.
Love this perfume. I first started buying this perfume in high school. Though I haven’t bought a new bottle in a while I still love the scent. It’s a floral ginger smell. It’s an alcohol base so if you have sensitive skin and put a little to much on it will sting. It does last a while and is strong. It used to be my everyday. But now I just wear out on special occasions.
Rupinder B.
I am surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I love the scent of this perfume. It isn't overwhelming and lasts all day.
Deborah T.
Este perfume me encanta su olor es súper dulce y suave ideal para todo el día, dura muchísimo
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Tiene fecha de vencimiento?
Gilmari Q.