Apparel & AccessoriesApparelUnderwear & SocksJoyLab
Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab

Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab™

by JoyLab

Can anyone find this online?? I dont see it on target
Start your review of Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab™!
Ketevan M.
New Castle, DE
Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab™ uploaded by Ketevan M.
I think this is so so so so so so greatly product. I love it so so so much i recommend this product
Adrienne  B.
Pensacola, FL
Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab™ uploaded by Adrienne  B.
I loved this sports bra! It is super cute and loved the different colors. Fits perfectly, however the matching shorts did not. I would recommend this to a friend. Definitely affordable & adorable! So cute.
Deanna S.
Brick, NJ
Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab™ uploaded by Deanna S.
oh my gosh i love this bra, i had to go with the xlarge, its fits perfectly and feels so comfortable and i love the design in the back!!! i will be getting more
Shelby K.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Women's Strappy Back Bra with Ruffle - JoyLab™ uploaded by Shelby K.
This sports bra are so cute, it comes in multiple different colors and has super cute leggings to match. I absolutely love the ruffle detail around the bra. Target active wear never lets me down!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...