Women's Spire Jacket

by Marmot

Affordable three-layer protection for high-altitude expeditions, this GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is ready for anything that you are. It's micro-stitched and 100% seam taped, with professional features like water-resistant Pack Pockets™, a helmet compatible Gale Force hood, and a zip-out powder skirt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Spire Jacket!
Montreal, QC
Women's Spire Jacket uploaded by Marie-Claude R.
My first Goretex ski touring and outdoor jacket. I was wearing a North Face since 5 years. I like the pockets and the zipper under the arms. Like the color ! I think I choose well with Marmot. I was also interested by Beta LT Arcteryx but I wasn’t able to get a nice color from that brand. This jacket will be good for all season, hicking or skiing. I will take good care and use gentle sport soap when washing it.

Looking for your answer?