BY GILLIGAN & O'MALLEY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

You might just dream about dancing all night when you dress for bed in the Seamless Chemise Shaded Blue - Gilligan & O'Malley. This nighty is as comfy as it is beautiful in its midweight Jersey construction. Super easy to wear, this U neck sleeveless pullover has a hi-low hemline to keep you in style day and night. So comfy and cozy you may just want to add it to your loungewear collection. Size: L. Color: Shaded Blue. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Jersey. see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a big fan of sleeping without pants, so on my most recent target trip, I decided to buy this nightgown. The material is incredibly comfortable and the back is open, which keeps me cool at night. I've only had this for about 4 days now and 3 of my family members asked why I was wearing a dress. At this point, I can't tell if they're being serious, but I guess comfort can look fancy. (Also the light removable padding in the top is nice). I'll definitely be purchasing more from this brand.