Women's Short Sleeve Wrap Dress - Knox Rose White Floral S

Women's Short Sleeve Wrap Dress - Knox Rose White Floral S

From sunny outings to breezy evenings, move through any casual occasion in this Short-Sleeve Wrap Dress from Knox Rose?. Showcasing a medallion print with a floral pattern for a sweet look, this maxi wrap dress features a surplice neckline with a side tie for just the right touches of interest. The tiered skirt lends a flattering look that moves beautifully with your every step, while the flowy short sleeves add a little extra shape. Pair with strappy sandals or wedges to complete your summer-inspired style. Color: White Floral. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Material: Rayon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Short Sleeve Wrap Dress - Knox Rose White Floral S!
How would you rate this product?
Lorissa P.
West Covina, CA
Women's Short Sleeve Wrap Dress - Knox Rose White Floral S uploaded by Lorissa P.
I absolutely love this dress! I purchased a size small, and the dress fits perfectly. I love that it is snug at the waist while allowing plenty of room for air flow. The dress hangs nicely as well, and doesn’t drag the ground (it stops at my ankles, and I’m 5’4”). Overall, I’m very pleased with it 🤗

Looking for your answer?