Women's Safari by Ralph Lauren Eau de Parfum Spray - 2.5 oz uploaded by Nura O.Women's Safari by Ralph Lauren Eau de Parfum Spray - 2.5 oz uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Introduced in the year 1990, by the design house of ralph lauren. Safari is a gentle floral fragrance with a blend of rare oils and green floral with warm citrus notes. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

KAJUANA P.
KAJUANA P.
I HAVE USED RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GO TO PERFUMES IF I WANT TO SMELL SEXY AND SWEET. I OFTEN PURCHASE IT AT MACYS ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS A SALE, BUT EVEN IF IT ISN'T ON SALE AND I RUN OUT, I WILL ALWAYS KEEP ROMANCE ON HAND. IT IS A STAPLE FRAGRANCE FOR ME. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS.
Jamie Lynn O.
Jamie Lynn O.
Clermont, FL
Ralph Lauren romance is my favorite scent. I always grab the gift sets of it so I can layer the smell and have them last longer. I buy it at marshall normorally because of the great price for these gift sets the price is right so I will continue to use it.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
This perfume is very strong. I prefer light and fresh scents, so this is absolutely not for me. It must not be for others either since they no longer make it. It lingers for a long time. I would not recommend it to others, especially people around me.
Dhwani D.
Dhwani D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are perfumes I prefer to this other than this so will not be repurchasing it. The bottle is great and glass and very high quality. The price is in an acceptable range but the product just wasn't for me.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a very warm scent. It is not to musky but definitely earthier but in a very feminine way. Definitely good for the colder months. I haven't found another scent like this that is not too masculine.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
El Paso, TX
I spray this religiously! It gies me a personalized scent, where anywhere i go ppl will forever remember me every time they smell this. Too ladylike just as i.
Lisset M.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee, Fl
I do not like this scent. I think that it is strong and it gives me a headache. The price was not too bad but I would not buy it again at least not for me.
Roman J.
Roman J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray and I wish j could find it readily in stores. I haven't had it in years but I love the smell of it. It's very nostalgic and awesome
Gracie W.
Gracie W.
This smells amazing and unlike any other the smell stays all day and most of the next day. Everyone always ask me why I smell so good when I wear it.
Deena N.
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this fragrance for years it smells awesome and the scent lingers for hours. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this .