Women's Safari by Ralph Lauren Eau de Parfum Spray - 2.5 oz uploaded by BARBARA R.Women's Safari by Ralph Lauren Eau de Parfum Spray - 2.5 oz uploaded by Nura O.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Introduced in the year 1990, by the design house of ralph lauren. Safari is a gentle floral fragrance with a blend of rare oils and green floral with warm citrus notes. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Jamie Lynn O.
Clermont, FL
Ralph Lauren romance is my favorite scent. I always grab the gift sets of it so I can layer the smell and have them last longer. I buy it at marshall normorally because of the great price for these gift sets the price is right so I will continue to use it.
Leigh P.
This perfume is very strong. I prefer light and fresh scents, so this is absolutely not for me. It must not be for others either since they no longer make it. It lingers for a long time. I would not recommend it to others, especially people around me.
KAJUANA P.
I HAVE USED RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GO TO PERFUMES IF I WANT TO SMELL SEXY AND SWEET. I OFTEN PURCHASE IT AT MACYS ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS A SALE, BUT EVEN IF IT ISN'T ON SALE AND I RUN OUT, I WILL ALWAYS KEEP ROMANCE ON HAND. IT IS A STAPLE FRAGRANCE FOR ME. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This has a very warm scent. It is not to musky but definitely earthier but in a very feminine way. Definitely good for the colder months. I haven't found another scent like this that is not too masculine.
Dhwani D.
Austin, TX
There are perfumes I prefer to this other than this so will not be repurchasing it. The bottle is great and glass and very high quality. The price is in an acceptable range but the product just wasn't for me.
Kesha F.
My husband loves for me to wear this! Very feminine smell. Great for date night and everything in between! Classic product and always meets expectations! Love to have this product in my collection!
BARBARA R.
RALPH BY RALPH LAUREN It is my favorite perfume fragrance is really lovely and fits perfectly with the ph of my skin this is subtle and feminine really perfect
Priscilla S.
El Paso, TX
I spray this religiously! It gies me a personalized scent, where anywhere i go ppl will forever remember me every time they smell this. Too ladylike just as i.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee , FL
I do not like this scent. I think that it is strong and it gives me a headache. The price was not too bad but I would not buy it again at least not for me.
Roman J.
I love this spray and I wish j could find it readily in stores. I haven't had it in years but I love the smell of it. It's very nostalgic and awesome