Women's Rue21 Blush Perfume Spray uploaded by Felicia J.

BY RUE 21

Made you blush. Flirt with seductive top notes of passion fruit and red currant that fade into femme florals. Finish with teasing feather musk and caramelized apple. As soft as silky lingerie, this perfume is better than wearing nothing!. Top notes:... see more...

Teaona P.
Pendleton
My all time favorite spray from rue 21. Every time I go in there I grab one of there sprays. They all smell so good. The smell last all day and I still have the same bottle I’ve had for 2 years. This is definitely a spray I’ll have to keep in my collection.
Hannah E.
Madison, NH
I love this perfume. It is very feminine and I love the packaging. This used to be one of my daily go tos because it is affordable. This is great for someone with a budget or younger girls new to perfume. I would recommend this to my friends!
Trinity D.
Tacoma Wa
Purchased at: rue21
I received this spray as a gift from a friend ended up not really liking the scent and gave it to my cousin. The bottle was really nice. And the scent was ok but not the best. I’m more of a vanilla scent girl and this didn’t really meet my standards for a great perfume.
Sarah S.
Benton, KY
Leaves a nice scent on the skin and I get tons of compliments on it. The only downside is, is that it doesn’t last very long. But I think for the value of the perfume, it’s worth it I suppose. I definitely recommend this product.
Amber V.
Gastonia
I swear by this perfume. It is a light and easy great smelling scent that lasts and lasts. I can pick up my sweatshirt after days and put it on and still smell this amazing perfume on it. I have been using it since Rue 21 put it on their shelves and I will continue until they no longer do...
Brenda M.
Smells good and stays on all day. It’s a bit sweet so you would have to be into candy-like scents otherwise it will get you bored so quick. I think it’s a good, affordable perfume for an everyday use.
Elissa V.
Watertown, SD
Lovely smell. One of my favorite scents from Rue21. It’s very affordable. Appealing bottle. It’s a nice size. I’ve only bought one and it’s lasted a long time!
Syndle L.
The smell lasts all day and you only need a couple sprays! I love alot of fragrances from rue 21 but this one and twenty one black are my all time favorite!
Gisselle M.
presidio, TX
I once got a sample from this perfume when I bought some clothes. The scent is pretty amazing yet I never found the actual perfume in store.
Heidi L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: rue21
Love us some rue 21 product I love the sence they come out with and the kids and I can all shop in the same store it is amazing

Walmart