Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Rhondalie C.Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Jennifer M.Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Janice J.

BY ROGAINE #7 in Hair Regrowth

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 4-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes two 60-gram cans, a four-month supply. see more...

• Does this work for hair that's thinning around the hairline?1 Answers
  • I have had a issue with hair loss for several years. I am...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this has shown improvement??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
A minha coceira ja ta ficando la com Luiz Victor mas ficou de boa, eu não aguento mais ficar aqui não
Larissa A.
Viana, ES
Minha avó adorou. Trouxe pra ela de uma viagem que fiz e ela disse que é maravilhoso. Recomendo.
Rosie E.
Good for your hair and not too expensive, made hair grow in Weeks I recommend it !!
ashley b.
Cranston, RI
Ok I use to have really long hair past my butt until I let my friend bleach my hair and she totally ruined and killed my hair! I had to cut most of it off! Now it's been about a year and in the shower I'm looking TONS of hair I don't understand why and it seems like My hair isint growing! Does anyone know of a product I can use to get my hair back? I feel like in 1 year it shud have grown a lot longer instead of still falling out! My hair was always thick now my sides if I Pull my hair up seem very thin!! Please if anyone knows any good product in would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I have a couple spots on my hair that are getting thin. Right in the front by my temples. Would this help me?
Beth T.
Apollo, PA
My hair is thinning but not to the point of having balding. I would love to use this to make my hair thicker. Is it worth it or should i try something else first.
Suzanne M.
Wake Forest, NC
I am wondering statistically, how well this product works. I was wondering if there has been any testing of this product in a study.
Lori H.
Is this a daily treatment? After getting off of birth control for 16 years my hair started thinning. I'm in desperate need of something but scared to try this.