BY ROGAINE #7 in Hair Regrowth

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 4-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes two 60-gram cans, a four-month supply.

• Does this work for hair that's thinning around the hairline?1 Answers
  • I have had a issue with hair loss for several years. I am...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this has shown improvement??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney S.
My mother swears by this! She'd used it for forever and it's given her hair lots of regrowth and her hair has came in a lot thicker.
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
My mom absolutely loves this product, because she has regrown her hair and it looks so much more youthful than ever before.
Netanya C.
Not happy with this product at all. I was looking for a product to grow my hair back, not just let it remain to fall out!
Maria S.
How well does this work ladies? I got a hair cut a couple months ago the worst hair cut nd my hair still isnt growing ūüėĎ
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I never heard of the product anywhere but I'll try it just to see how good the product works on my hair
Kait H.
Dublin, OH
Really good product and very worth the price! Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone!
Nur S.
canton
I would advise to take biotin instead. These don’t help much and might cause side effects
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
i purchased somethin similar to this and i absolutely loved it. what a great product
Cynthia O.
Barrie
If ur having hair growth trouble or your hair is falling out bad and u have tried everywhere product to restore ur hair well this is one you should try. My doctor advised me to use this one my hair and so far so good, I find that my hair feels stronger and shiner. I haven’t seen much difference yet but patience is key to this. #haircare
Cindy K.
Burnaby, CA
I seriously want to know if this product works for real,my hair is getting getting thin on top middle but just don't want to waste money on product or products if there is no cure if hair getting thicker.
ashley b.
Cranston, RI
Ok I use to have really long hair past my butt until I let my friend bleach my hair and she totally ruined and killed my hair! I had to cut most of it off! Now it's been about a year and in the shower I'm looking TONS of hair I don't understand why and it seems like My hair isint growing! Does anyone know of a product I can use to get my hair back? I feel like in 1 year it shud have grown a lot longer instead of still falling out! My hair was always thick now my sides if I Pull my hair up seem very thin!! Please if anyone knows any good product in would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I have a couple spots on my hair that are getting thin. Right in the front by my temples. Would this help me?
Beth T.
Apollo, PA
My hair is thinning but not to the point of having balding. I would love to use this to make my hair thicker. Is it worth it or should i try something else first.
Suzanne M.
Wake Forest, NC
I am wondering statistically, how well this product works. I was wondering if there has been any testing of this product in a study.
Lori H.
Is this a daily treatment? After getting off of birth control for 16 years my hair started thinning. I'm in desperate need of something but scared to try this.