BY ROGAINE #7 in Hair Regrowth

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 4-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes two 60-gram cans, a four-month supply.

• Does this work for hair that's thinning around the hairline?1 Answers
  • I have had a issue with hair loss for several years. I am...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this has shown improvement??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yuvika S.
Wheeling, IL
I really really like this formula ! I was loosing
Hair fb ear my right side temple and this really helped.o have so many new baby hairs now.the cap is child proof and the formula is a little heavy makes my hair oily but I don't care it benefits in other ways.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
If you have fine and or thinning hair this is a must have. You will have noticeably thicker hair after just a few applications. It's super easy to apply and being it's a foam it doesn't drip.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product! I recommend this to clients pretty often. It works if you use it continuously & taking biotin along side helps a lot too. The price is pretty fare & you can usually find this on sale too
Diana A.
Started using this since for my edges and small bald spot i was getting for using clip in hair extensions and i saw resluts after a month or so. you have to be patient
Emily V.
Greenup, KY
I have super thin hair and I've tried every hair supplement imaginable and this is the only product that actually allowed me to see new growth and for my hair to finally feel thicker. I swear by this stuff!
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
I would really like to try this since my hair is very thin in the first place. I don't know if it's for people that have little to no hair or are completely bald
Rocio V.
Deer Park, TX
My brother loves it ! his been using this for years now and he will not change this. its worth the try the price its also pretty decent and it will last you a while well for a guy it will.
Haley G.
A great product for someone looking to grow hair is missing places or thinning hair. Reasonable price n Starts working quicky. Would recommend to anyone!
Crystal R.
I'm very very interested in seeing if this product works, especially after long term use. I heard of this brand and heard of great reviews, we'll see..
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I need to try this I've had gastric bypass surgery and my hair loss is ridiculous and it's thinned out horribly ! Should I try this ? Hmmmm
ashley b.
Cranston, RI
Ok I use to have really long hair past my butt until I let my friend bleach my hair and she totally ruined and killed my hair! I had to cut most of it off! Now it's been about a year and in the shower I'm looking TONS of hair I don't understand why and it seems like My hair isint growing! Does anyone know of a product I can use to get my hair back? I feel like in 1 year it shud have grown a lot longer instead of still falling out! My hair was always thick now my sides if I Pull my hair up seem very thin!! Please if anyone knows any good product in would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I have a couple spots on my hair that are getting thin. Right in the front by my temples. Would this help me?
Beth T.
Apollo, PA
My hair is thinning but not to the point of having balding. I would love to use this to make my hair thicker. Is it worth it or should i try something else first.
Suzanne M.
Wake Forest, NC
I am wondering statistically, how well this product works. I was wondering if there has been any testing of this product in a study.
Lori H.
Is this a daily treatment? After getting off of birth control for 16 years my hair started thinning. I'm in desperate need of something but scared to try this.