Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 4-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes two 60-gram cans, a four-month supply.

I Would like to know if this product is effective ? Please I need it but don’t want to spend money !
Is it good for daily use? Does it make your feel hair dirty after using?
How long before you started seeing regrowth?
Start your review of Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea!
Layton, UT
This disnt really help my hair to regrow much. I felt like it helped some growth, but didnt do a significant difference for my problem areas. The foam application was more mess free, but i feel like it was difficult to get onto my scalp.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
This product honestly I did not see any different this Rogaine hair for women I did not see any growth and needs sprouting I did not see anything whatsoever I felt it burned me on my scalp and I will not purchase this again I didn't really want to make any stars on it but I did put one star because although it didn't help me and helped my mom and my mom used it for over a year and she really seen good results and her hair growth and taussig her hair is but in all honesty when I had it it did not do anything for me it really Burns and soul if I ever get this product I will just give it to my mom because I know she will enjoy it
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
West Palm Bch, FL
Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam is great and it works if you are looking for a hair growth product. Its just like putting mousse in your hair but without hold you would get from a styling products. My hair definitely has grown back faster when using this product , the only thing I don't like is the smell of the product- is smells like alcohol .
Red / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Piedmont, SC
I have been using this for for five weeks now and can already tell it's working! I don't have as much scalp showing when I pull my hair up as I did before! You have to use half a cap EVERY day. I'm excited to see the results in a few more weeks!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine
This is a life changer. At least for me. I had some moderate thinning and loss because of illness about 10 years ago and I was trying every “natural” product to stop the loss and regrow. I used a lot of products that were okay. But I was afraid to use Rogaine for some reason. I started using rogaine about two years ago and wish I had from the beginning. My temples and hairline started filling in beautifully about the third week (I went to a hair specialist and lucky for me I have double the hair follicles others do, I shutter to think what would have happened if I didn’t) Two months later I stopped using the hair fibers I was using. So needless to say I love it. It is a commitment, you do have to use it nightly and it does build up and leave your hair greasy if you don’t wash your hair everyday. I stopped using it regularly last summer because I got lazy and I noticed it shedding again some more. But I restarted and it started coming back right away. My mother noticed the ton of baby hairs I had growing around my hair kind. It isn’t a miracle and there is a part I wish were fuller. But for now I won’t complain.
I just started using it a month ago and have seen some difference in my hair. I was diagnosed with alopecia and was desperate to find a solution to get rid of the bald spot on my scalp. After a month, I have seen small hair growing in the bald space. I can't wait to see more regrowth in the months to come!
Dark Brown / Hair Loss, Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine, Thick
When I first recieved Rogaine Foam For Women I really didn't know if it would help or work at all for that matter. I would say about two months after using this Rogaine for Women I started to see what looked like new hair growing in. I used this Rogaine exactly as the instructions told me to, and this product was very simple to use. There's nothing difficult about using this product at all. I will continue to purchase this Rogaine Foam For Women until I get the exact results I am looking for, or if the product stops working, because I didn't think this product would work for me, but now my hair has new hair growth and my hair feels thicker. So from my experience using this Rogaine Foam For Women it does work, and it worked/s well for me. I highly recommend this product if you have thinning hair and your a women. It worked great for me and was simple to use, and I think/hope it will work for you
Dark Brown / Dryness, Straightening / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Purchased at: Target
pricey for something that doesn't work maybe if you have light problems but not for alopecia or anything leading up to it ... save your money use red or purle onion juice 😁
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy
I started our using the 2% Rogaine, and I had some regrowth. Once I started using the 5% foam, I had additional regrowth. My hair is much thicker than it ever was, so I am continuing to use this product. It took almost a year to get the full regrowth, but I am glad I didn't get discouraged and stop using it. I like the foam over the liquid since it doesn't drip and it stays where I apply it.
Grey / Anti-Aging, Hair Loss, Volume / Straight, Fine
San Diego , CA
Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Jennifer M.
I took the after picture 4 months after using Rogaine foam religiously. I am so glad I took the before picture because it really let me see how well this worked for me. I definitely saw a significant difference in the amount of hair I would see in my hair catcher after every shower. Cannot recommend this product enough. Worth every penny.
Black / Volume / Straight, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...