Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 4-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes two 60-gram cans, a four-month supply.

Is it good for daily use? Does it make your feel hair dirty after using?
How long before you started seeing regrowth?
Have any moms who are experiencing postpartum hair loss tried this? I’m desperate!
Start your review of Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea!
3 months ago
Hair loss stopped within a couple of weeks, regrowth is another thing. Seven months later, barely baby hairs here and there.
What bugs me the most is that one bottle doesn't even remotely last 2 months! 6 weeks is max! And 2 weeks into it, no foam!!!!!
2 years agoLayton, UT
This disnt really help my hair to regrow much. I felt like it helped some growth, but didnt do a significant difference for my problem areas. The foam application was more mess free, but i feel like it was difficult to get onto my scalp.
7 months ago
To all post-menopausal sisters, I'm 57 years old and I've been using the 5% rogaine for women for 7 weeks today.

I noticed scarily heavy thinning along my part together with general thinning December 2018. I thought perhaps I was deficient in something so started taking biotin, zinc, iron, amino acids and a bunch of other supplements to see if that helped. Six weeks on those and my hair still looked very, very thin (though I felt good :)) , so in despair I added 5% rogaine to the routine. I had it sitting on my table for a good month before I took the leap. I was very resistant to starting as I know it's a lifelong commitment which I loathe the idea of, and I don't really want to take medication as I prefer the natural approach to things. Honestly though, it has been a game changer. Seven weeks in my hair has thickened up to the point I can barely even see my part line now, and my hair feels thicker all over, though I've mostly only been putting it on my part line.

There was some shedding for a few weeks I think (I was seeing hair all over the house rather than clumps in the shower) which was a bit scary, but honestly it wasn't noticeable on my already thin hair and it has totally stopped now. I have also had some pretty unpleasant side effects - insomnia, headaches, tiredness, feeling a bit faint and sick on the odd day - and I know it is being absorbed into my system as I can kind of taste it in my mouth sometimes. These side effects haven't been every day though and they have tapered off a lot now, so hopefully will disappear completely. I try to use a little bit less to counter it which seems helpful.  I've also ordered the 2% to see if that causes fewer side effects, but haven't received it yet.  Anyway, I've weighed the side effects against the full head of hair and decided I'll go for the hair.

I should also say that I've added a biotin shampoo as rogaine doesn't have any DHT inhibitors and it also is supposed to thicken the hair. And I massage my scalp three times a week with lavender, rosemary and peppermint oil (which feels divine) and leave it in a couple of hours or overnight, to help speed things up.

I'm only writing this to help women who have found themselves in the same position as me and are wondering if rogaine works, not to promote any particular product. There are many generics out there which I believe are just as good as rogaine. Anyway, if you've had the same experience as me with depressing post menopausal thinning, I would recommend trying the routine I've used and see how you go. I don't know if I need the supplements or not, but the biotin shampoo and rogaine I wouldn't stop using. And the supplements I'll keep taking as they make me feel way more energetic, apart from anything else. Plus I'm not going to risk changing anything!

a year agoFort Saskatchewan, AB
Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Carolina K.
I have been using this product for about 3 months and my experience with it has been positive when it comes to hair loss. I have noticed that I don’t lose as much hair as before. However I didn’t see any difference in the thickness of my hair yet, but that might come with time. I used ROGAINE as instructed: massaging the product to my scalp once a day, every day for the last 3 months, and only half a capful, I chose to apply it to a dry scalp. Price wise, I think is worth it to invest in a product that is going to help. I would recommend it to family and friends or anyone dealing with hair loss. Easy to use but the caps are difficult to remove, at least for me, and yes, I did aligned the arrows. #gotitfree
7 months ago
This product honestly I did not see any different this Rogaine hair for women I did not see any growth and needs sprouting I did not see anything whatsoever I felt it burned me on my scalp and I will not purchase this again I didn't really want to make any stars on it but I did put one star because although it didn't help me and helped my mom and my mom used it for over a year and she really seen good results and her hair growth and taussig her hair is but in all honesty when I had it it did not do anything for me it really Burns and soul if I ever get this product I will just give it to my mom because I know she will enjoy it
2 years agoWest Palm Bch, FL
Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam is great and it works if you are looking for a hair growth product. Its just like putting mousse in your hair but without hold you would get from a styling products. My hair definitely has grown back faster when using this product , the only thing I don't like is the smell of the product- is smells like alcohol .
3 years agoPiedmont, SC
I have been using this for for five weeks now and can already tell it's working! I don't have as much scalp showing when I pull my hair up as I did before! You have to use half a cap EVERY day. I'm excited to see the results in a few more weeks!
a year ago
This is a life changer. At least for me. I had some moderate thinning and loss because of illness about 10 years ago and I was trying every “natural” product to stop the loss and regrow. I used a lot of products that were okay. But I was afraid to use Rogaine for some reason. I started using rogaine about two years ago and wish I had from the beginning. My temples and hairline started filling in beautifully about the third week (I went to a hair specialist and lucky for me I have double the hair follicles others do, I shutter to think what would have happened if I didn’t) Two months later I stopped using the hair fibers I was using. So needless to say I love it. It is a commitment, you do have to use it nightly and it does build up and leave your hair greasy if you don’t wash your hair everyday. I stopped using it regularly last summer because I got lazy and I noticed it shedding again some more. But I restarted and it started coming back right away. My mother noticed the ton of baby hairs I had growing around my hair kind. It isn’t a miracle and there is a part I wish were fuller. But for now I won’t complain.
a year ago
I just started using it a month ago and have seen some difference in my hair. I was diagnosed with alopecia and was desperate to find a solution to get rid of the bald spot on my scalp. After a month, I have seen small hair growing in the bald space. I can't wait to see more regrowth in the months to come!
2 years ago
When I first recieved Rogaine Foam For Women I really didn't know if it would help or work at all for that matter. I would say about two months after using this Rogaine for Women I started to see what looked like new hair growing in. I used this Rogaine exactly as the instructions told me to, and this product was very simple to use. There's nothing difficult about using this product at all. I will continue to purchase this Rogaine Foam For Women until I get the exact results I am looking for, or if the product stops working, because I didn't think this product would work for me, but now my hair has new hair growth and my hair feels thicker. So from my experience using this Rogaine Foam For Women it does work, and it worked/s well for me. I highly recommend this product if you have thinning hair and your a women. It worked great for me and was simple to use, and I think/hope it will work for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jas. J. a year ago
Yes the active ingredient is minoxidil & you need to continue to use it or your hair will revert back to the state it was in before. Tell her to try black castor oil (Walgreens), Dr. miracles temple & nape grow balm , or iluvcolors.com miracle drops. (They have a shampoo system too). I hope this helps