Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Rhondalie C.Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Jennifer M.Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, 4 Month Supply, 1 ea uploaded by Janice J.

BY ROGAINE #7 in Hair Regrowth

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 4-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes two 60-gram cans, a four-month supply. see more...

• Does this work for hair that's thinning around the hairline?1 Answers
  • I have had a issue with hair loss for several years. I am...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this has shown improvement??1 Answers
Miri T.
This is a life changer. At least for me. I had some moderate thinning and loss because of illness about 10 years ago and I was trying every “natural” product to stop the loss and regrow. I used a lot of products that were okay. But I was afraid to use Rogaine for some reason. I started using rogaine about two years ago and wish I had from the beginning. My temples and hairline started filling in beautifully about the third week (I went to a hair specialist and lucky for me I have double the hair follicles others do, I shutter to think what would have happened if I didn’t) Two months later I stopped using the hair fibers I was using. So needless to say I love it. It is a commitment, you do have to use it nightly and it does build up and leave your hair greasy if you don’t wash your hair everyday. I stopped using it regularly last summer because I got lazy and I noticed it shedding again some more. But I restarted and it started coming back right away. My mother noticed the ton of baby hairs I had growing around my hair kind. It isn’t a miracle and there is a part I wish were fuller. But for now I won’t complain.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This disnt really help my hair to regrow much. I felt like it helped some growth, but didnt do a significant difference for my problem areas. The foam application was more mess free, but i feel like it was difficult to get onto my scalp.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
I have been using this for for five weeks now and can already tell it's working! I don't have as much scalp showing when I pull my hair up as I did before! You have to use half a cap EVERY day. I'm excited to see the results in a few more weeks!
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam is great and it works if you are looking for a hair growth product. Its just like putting mousse in your hair but without hold you would get from a styling products. My hair definitely has grown back faster when using this product , the only thing I don't like is the smell of the product- is smells like alcohol .
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I don't like the fact that I have to use this product forever if I want the hair growth to continue. I also was turned off by the warning to those with heart conditions. A little too strong for me.
Dorangela G.
When I first recieved Rogaine Foam For Women I really didn't know if it would help or work at all for that matter. I would say about two months after using this Rogaine for Women I started to see what looked like new hair growing in. I used this Rogaine exactly as the instructions told me to, and this product was very simple to use. There's nothing difficult about using this product at all. I will continue to purchase this Rogaine Foam For Women until I get the exact results I am looking for, or if the product stops working, because I didn't think this product would work for me, but now my hair has new hair growth and my hair feels thicker. So from my experience using this Rogaine Foam For Women it does work, and it worked/s well for me. I highly recommend this product if you have thinning hair and your a women. It worked great for me and was simple to use, and I think/hope it will work for you
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product! I recommend this to clients pretty often. It works if you use it continuously & taking biotin along side helps a lot too. The price is pretty fare & you can usually find this on sale too
Maryanne N.
I started our using the 2% Rogaine, and I had some regrowth. Once I started using the 5% foam, I had additional regrowth. My hair is much thicker than it ever was, so I am continuing to use this product. It took almost a year to get the full regrowth, but I am glad I didn't get discouraged and stop using it. I like the foam over the liquid since it doesn't drip and it stays where I apply it.
Jennifer M.
San Diego, CA
I took the after picture 4 months after using Rogaine foam religiously.
I am so glad I took the before picture because it really let me see how well this worked for me.
I definitely saw a significant difference in the amount of hair I would see in my hair catcher after every shower.
Cannot recommend this product enough. Worth every penny.
Yuvika S.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really really like this formula ! I was loosing
Hair fb ear my right side temple and this really helped.o have so many new baby hairs now.the cap is child proof and the formula is a little heavy makes my hair oily but I don't care it benefits in other ways.
ashley b.
Cranston, RI
Ok I use to have really long hair past my butt until I let my friend bleach my hair and she totally ruined and killed my hair! I had to cut most of it off! Now it's been about a year and in the shower I'm looking TONS of hair I don't understand why and it seems like My hair isint growing! Does anyone know of a product I can use to get my hair back? I feel like in 1 year it shud have grown a lot longer instead of still falling out! My hair was always thick now my sides if I Pull my hair up seem very thin!! Please if anyone knows any good product in would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I have a couple spots on my hair that are getting thin. Right in the front by my temples. Would this help me?
Beth T.
Apollo, PA
My hair is thinning but not to the point of having balding. I would love to use this to make my hair thicker. Is it worth it or should i try something else first.
Suzanne M.
Wake Forest, NC
I am wondering statistically, how well this product works. I was wondering if there has been any testing of this product in a study.
Lori H.
Is this a daily treatment? After getting off of birth control for 16 years my hair started thinning. I'm in desperate need of something but scared to try this.