Add a Photo

By ROGAINE
#23 in Hair Regrowth
For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 2-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes one 60-gram can, a two-month supply.
Jaime E.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK

I use this at night before I go to bed (I shower in the mornings). I am beginning to see a change and seeing hair start growing back. It takes a while, like it states on the box, so as long as people don't expect to see something the next day, then they are good.

I would buy it again, in fact I have it on Amazon's subscribe and save!
Amy T.
Amy T.

I have had some thinning hair due to hormone changes and being sick all winter. I started using this product a couple weeks ago and already see new growth. It is worth a shot. It's better than the other brands I have tried and will continue to buy and use
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Winston Salem, NC

I received a product to review. Easy to use. Absorbs quickly. Results in about 12 weeks.
vícto g.
vícto g.
esteli

Este preductyoi me gustio mucho y noise que mbabpsada poner mas y asi mas o menos vasmoa escribiendo por ejepli
Wendy B.
Wendy B.

Does this really help your hair grow back?
Toronto, Ontario

Can i use it for the whole head? My hair is generally very thin. Also for how long should i use it to see good results? Thanks
Toronto, Ontario

Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA

Is this one like the spray?
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Sun Valley, CA
Hello, I have been doing my research on hair regrowth products for thinning hair and have been LOOKING EVERYWHERE for something that works. I have googled this and youtubes reviews about this and I've not found a good answer at all. Does anyone know if this product truly works? Its a bit pricey to gamble on it.

Join Now