BY ROGAINE #64 in Hair Regrowth

For Women with Hereditary Hair Loss Helps Regrow Hair for Women 2 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 3 2-Month Supply Women s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam helps regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is clinically proven to help regrow hair in 81 percent* of women. Helps new hair come in up to 48 percent* thicker than before, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks. From the number-one dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. This package of Women s Rogaine Foam includes one 60-gram can, a two-month supply. see more...

Jaime E.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this at night before I go to bed (I shower in the mornings). I am beginning to see a change and seeing hair start growing back. It takes a while, like it states on the box, so as long as people don't expect to see something the next day, then they are good.

I would buy it again, in fact I have it on Amazon's subscribe and save!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Winston Salem, NC
I received a product to review. Easy to use. Absorbs quickly. Results in about 12 weeks.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I have had some thinning hair due to hormone changes and being sick all winter. I started using this product a couple weeks ago and already see new growth. It is worth a shot. It's better than the other brands I have tried and will continue to buy and use
Amber C.
Amber C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this religiously daily until the product was finished and never saw any hair renewed hair growth in the one bald spot on my head, any suggestions for something better to try?
vícto g.
vícto g.
esteli
Este preductyoi me gustio mucho y noise que mbabpsada poner mas y asi mas o menos vasmoa escribiendo por ejepli
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help your hair grow back?
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
Is this one like the spray?
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can i use it for the whole head? My hair is generally very thin. Also for how long should i use it to see good results? Thanks
Toronto, ON
Yadira P.
Yadira P.
yumbo
Este producto es recomendado para mujeres que utilizan alizadoras americanas o tintes?.