Hair CareHair ProductsHair Loss TreatmentsRogaine
Women's 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment (Unscented) Foam - SIX MONTH SUPPLY - Three 60g (211 oz) Cans (Packaging varies)

by Rogaine

Women's ROGAINE Unscented Foam- TRIPLE PACK - SIX MONTH SUPPLY Regrow thicker, beautiful hair with Women’s ROGAINE Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is proven to help regrow hair in over 80% of women, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks.

Once-a-day hair regrowth treatment - Six Month Supply; #1 dermatologist-recommended brand; Clinically proven and FDA-approved; Helps regrow hair in 81% of women; 5% minoxidil topical aerosol reactivates hair follicles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's ROGAINE 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment (Unscented) Foam - SIX MONTH SUPPLY - Three 60g. (2.11 oz) Cans (Packaging varies)!
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Women's ROGAINE 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment (Unscented) Foam - SIX MONTH SUPPLY - Three 60g. (2.11 oz) Cans (Packaging varies) uploaded by Susan S.
I am at my end. Hormones have not been goid to my hair. It started falling out. I started using [product:womens-rogaine-5%-minoxidil-topical-aerosol-hair-regrowth-treatment-unscented-foam-six-month-supply-three-60g-211-oz-cans-packaging-varies] about three weeks ago and already see growth so I am very happy. I’m satisfied and recommend. Always wash your hands after you use it!
Bridget S.
Elm Grove, WI
Women's ROGAINE 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment (Unscented) Foam - SIX MONTH SUPPLY - Three 60g. (2.11 oz) Cans (Packaging varies) uploaded by Bridget S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am not sure if it is making me lose less hair or not? But I keep using it because I am hopeful that it is working. I like that it has no smell and it is not sticky. It makes it easy to apply in the morning and night. It is on the pricey side for something thay may not even work.
sherry B.
Sheridan, WY
Women's ROGAINE 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment (Unscented) Foam - SIX MONTH SUPPLY - Three 60g. (2.11 oz) Cans (Packaging varies) uploaded by sherry B.
I have been using this for 2 month with not real change. I hat the way it makes my hair feel. I think has actually made me lose more hair. I want to try other but I am scared now.
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
I’ve been using this product for a few months and I have not noticed any changes in my hair. I was really hoping it would help my bald areas. Unfortunately, it didn’t help. This isn’t cheap so I won’t be purchasing it again.
Cristina C.
BRONX
With menopause my hair started thinning and falling my dermatologist diagnosed me with alopecia and prescribed me Rogaine which I had to pay outta pocket cause my insurance didn't covered it so I did the 6 month and I saw a little improvement smh
Sandra G.
Pikeville, KY
When you need a product for hair loss you must try this excellent and safe works really well
Alexys F.
Windham, CT
It has helped my hair to become fuller and now I don’t need to wash hair daily anymore.
Mimi Q.
Great for hair growth. If you use this or think about using it you should put it everyday because you will start to loss hair if you don't
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
It's unique and understanding  so that best product ever I tried. You all should be able to use it and get ready to get good results for it.
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,339 reviews
Works great great product great price great I definitely will keep buying this brand brand

Looking for your answer?