BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Add some glamour with this three (3) piece gift set. this gift features elizabeth arden's signature fragrance in a spray, body lotion and shower gel. she is sure to love it! red door is classic, elegant, and signature fragrance. it is a symbol of glamour and luxury, inspired by the iconic red door. the fragrance is an elegant, sensuous blend of deep rich florals. the captivating, sensuous elegant rich floral bouquet is the final touch to her outfit. see more...

Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Fargo, ND
I think this perfume is for older women, its elegant but I think it does suit older ladies. I work in a nursing home and many of the ladies there wear this perfume but I don't get sick of it. I would just not recommend it for younger women.
Thea S.
Thea S.
Strong, ME
This product smells so good it's nuts, it's not old ladyish yet it has a sense of elegance, it's not too sweet yet it is still young. I really would recommend this to somebody who doesn't want to smell like a grandma yet still wants to smell fun, flirt, and most of all smart.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
So gross 😝! total old lady smell 👎🏽 a big thumbs down! This is for the gals with white hair.
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
Auckland
This perfume smells amazing and long lasting because once I spayed it on my shirt and the scent is still there after 2 days so that is one of the reasons of why I love this set so much. I think that this would be a perfect gift to any teenage girls or other women's.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
Aweful smell, worst perfume ever !! may will be good for my grandma, bad smell