BY KATY PERRY

Launched by the design house of katy perry in the year 2014. This floral fragrance has a blend of velvet red flower, jasmine, freesia and plumeria. Kashmir wood, liquid praline, caramel, and patchouli. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Neneshka R.
Este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos. Primeramente Me encanta el frasco, el color y sobre todo el olor de esta fragancia. Huele muy rico es una fragancia de la familia olfativa floral frutal. Su olor no es muy fuerte, ni muy suave... Simplemente es perfectođź’•
Cidalia S.
rehoboth, MA
My favorite perfume on the market. It's got a deep and sultry smell to it that is just perfect for nights out. Get used to hearing "someone smells really good" pretty often.
Vanessa R.
I first bought the red one in this collection and fell in love with it, so naturally i had to try the others. This one is my 2nd favorite, its feminine, light, sweet yet has floral notes. I wish it lasted longer though, the longevity has been about 2 hours for me.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
This is a great everyday perfume. it is soft and light and very delicate. I do not like that once again their is no stand for the perfume. in fact this bottle started to leak after a few weeks on it's side.
Stephanie C.
Wear this perfume almost everyday... When I first wore it it didn't last long... But now after using it more often it lasts longer...
Jessica P.
Wylie, TX
I like the smell ....it's a sweet frangrance. But it has no staying power on me. The bottle is pretty but I wish it came with a stand rather than laying on its side.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Got this for my birthday and I love it so much! It's sweet floral/fruity and perfect for any occasion. This is probably my favorite Katy Perry perfume. The bottle is gorgeous and I think my only complaint about it is that it always has to sit on its side when it would take up less space by standing upright.
Rebecca H.
Gainsborough
Not my favorite one as I wasn't me but that is my opinion. was too much and people thought it didn't suit me at all.
Brittany D.
Campbellville, ON
I couldn't help myself after getting Killer Queen! I love her perfumes and can't wait for more great scents from her. Absolutely love the bottles and how they sit differently on their side!