BY PUMA

The fashion-forward, new Fierce Athletic Shoe from Puma combines a streamlined silhouette with classic comfort. Blending high-fashion with athletic appeal, the Fierce Athletic Shoe is fully loaded, with a contemporary design, lightweight textured mesh uppers, and rubber outsole with pivot points for enhanced performance. Features include: > Slip-on design with pull loops at heel and tongue > Quilted neoprene upper > Elastic vamp strap for a supportive and secure fit > Exaggerated heel and tongue with breathable padding for greater stability > Signature Puma formstrip > EVA cushioned midsole > Rubber outsole with emphasized heel for premium stability and flexible traction > Full length flex groove at outsole for dynamic multi-directional movement see more...

Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I live in these shoes. I’ve had them for over 2 years and still going strong. I can’t find an equally amazing replacement. They are SUPER comfortable. It’s like walking on a cloud. I have them in black so it’s easy to dress them up and down.
Oyinda O.
These shoes are amazing! They are very comfortable for my feet but they get dirty easily they are so nice and go with any outfit they are affordable at retail stores but I recommend no doubt.Womens Puma Fierce Quilted Athletic Shoe
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Yes yes puma I love looks so good on me I love the whole puma clothing line even the active wear. I stumble upon these comfortable puma shoes and when I say they are so comfortable and good for working out in them I highly recommend you to purchase a pair and enjoy the feeling
Zyrionna J.
I have these shoes at home and these shoes are so comfortable but I will say this they are a little hard to clean but besides that they are some very good shoes.
Irene L.
fresh meadows , NY
I just bought these recently and they are THE most comfortable sneakers I've ever bought. They fit really well and are easy to wear and feels super soft and cushioned. I prefer these over my stan smiths and roshes even.
Viara T.
I got them for Christmas and I love it ‘ they look sexy and they are really confortable ‘ I got them in black and now I want them in red absolutely love them and the price is not that bad for what you getting.
emily g.
I love puma shoes . there long lasting and comfortable. I would rather wear them then any other shoes . i have some black puma that i got on sale for 10$ org 100
They always have great deals
Camyonce D.
Cheltenham
I love love love these shoes. The shoe is more unisex to me in my opinion very comfortable & stylish for a sneaker. I'm not a top fan of sneakers but this take the cake for top 3 shoe designs.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love these shoe's, I'm not a big fan of wearing shoe's, but these I can wear for literally everything, for working out, and to wear on a daily basis.. they're really comfortable, and look cute.. everyone always compliments me on them when I wear them, and I wear them more than all my other shoes.. I can honestly say I wore them more times than any of my other shoes that I have, and they are pretty cheap as well.. I got them for $90 and they're pretty dang amazing, I will definitely keep purchasing in many more colors forsure!!
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
These are probably my favorite pair of shoes I have ever owned. They are so supportive and soft. When I wear them I seriously feel like I am walking on clouds! They are super sporty looking and are very light weight! I'm obsessed!
Patricia G.
freitas de oliveira 324 alvorada ibirite mg
Como posso ganhar um
Patricia G.
freitas de oliveira 324 alvorada ibirite mg
UMAdoro tenis sapatos estes estao disponiveis para dar???sao lindos
edvfu T.
Price of product?
edvfu T.
What is price of this product.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these have arch support?