BY PUMA

The fashion-forward, new Fierce Athletic Shoe from Puma combines a streamlined silhouette with classic comfort. Blending high-fashion with athletic appeal, the Fierce Athletic Shoe is fully loaded, with a contemporary design, lightweight textured mesh uppers, and rubber outsole with pivot points for enhanced performance. Features include: > Slip-on design with pull loops at heel and tongue > Quilted neoprene upper > Elastic vamp strap for a supportive and secure fit > Exaggerated heel and tongue with breathable padding for greater stability > Signature Puma formstrip > EVA cushioned midsole > Rubber outsole with emphasized heel for premium stability and flexible traction > Full length flex groove at outsole for dynamic multi-directional movement see more...

Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE THEM! These slip on pumas are so unique. They feel like you're walking on a cloud of support and softness. My feet are energized and comfortable. Puma just created a shoe like no other. These shoes support my ankles and my arches, best of all the fabric allows your feet to breathe. I recommend these to everyone, everyone needs an amazing shoe like this. For the third time ever buying puma shoes, I'm out done. BTW they were afforable I bought them for $65 on sale at JC Penny :)
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
These are probably my favorite pair of shoes I have ever owned. They are so supportive and soft. When I wear them I seriously feel like I am walking on clouds! They are super sporty looking and are very light weight! I'm obsessed!
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I love these shoe's, I'm not a big fan of wearing shoe's, but these I can wear for literally everything, for working out, and to wear on a daily basis.. they're really comfortable, and look cute.. everyone always compliments me on them when I wear them, and I wear them more than all my other shoes.. I can honestly say I wore them more times than any of my other shoes that I have, and they are pretty cheap as well.. I got them for $90 and they're pretty dang amazing, I will definitely keep purchasing in many more colors forsure!!
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
These shoes are so unique and cute! I get so many compliments everytime I wear them! They are not only cute but they are so comfortable and light weight. I love that you can just slip them on and go. I would definitely recommend these shoes if you are a Puma fan. I have them in all white and I want to get them in every color because I just love them so much! You can wear them for working out or with a cute casual outfit. They are the best!
Marlesia W.
these shoes are the bomb dot com. they are so comfortable to me and they are so easy to put on and plus their stylish. tomorrow will be the day that i put them to use working out use but other than that they are some cute shoes and everyone should at least get a pair and they not even expensive foreal. i got mines on sale
Nereyda O.
LOVE THESE SHOES SOOO MUCH! They're super comfortable and are very light weight. They also stay tight when running or walking around all day! the only con is that my black pair gets pretty dirty but nothing you can't wipe off.
Elisha B.
These are my favorite shoes. They are so comfortable I can keep them on all day no problem. They look so stylish I can't wait to buy another pair
blessing e.
Salem, MA
These are so cute. I just wonder how they would look on me. If always wanted these... not exactly these but in a different color
Lecxi c.
North Las vegas
Really nice pair of shoes , love them . really comfortable , really like the style . Awesome worth the money.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
These are awesome shoes I have them in bright pink. They are stylish,trendy, and comfortable!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these have arch support?