Women's Puma 6-pk. Cushioned Terry Low Cut Socks, Size: 9-11, White Oth uploaded by Emily H.

BY UNKNOWN

These cushioned women's Puma socks feature mesh ventilation and arch support to keep you on your feet all day long. 6-pack Moisture control technology Arch support Mesh ventilation for breathability Cushioned sole FIT & Sizing Low-cut styling Fits shoe sizes 5-9.5 Fabric & Care Polyester & spandex Machine wash Imported Size: 9-11. Color: White Oth. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Poly Blend. see more...

Emily H.
These socks are very soft and comfortable. It's my first time trying Puma socks and they are very nice. My only qualm is the arm support, I was expecting a tighter fit around the arch. Having said that, if you like medium arch support these sock are for you. As a reference I love the no nonsense socks, pretty tight around the arch. I would buy them again if they were on sale. Remember to watch the sizing too they have the smaller range as well as the larger size. I was fortunate to be able to get these socks complimentary through the Kohl's virtualvox.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena , TX
Love these socks so much you can get about 10-12 pairs for around $7 or $8 which is about the cost of socks. However these are the softest and most comfortable socks I have ever owned. Makes my feet feel warm and cozy fresh out of the shower. Definitely would recommend.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Love this anklelet socks!! They are thick for good comfort but not overly, so you are able to wear your running shoes with them. They wash and wear well and last a good while.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
These Puma socks are very comfortable. I got the black low cuts to wear with Skechers at work. They are cushion like and don't slip down. Definitely recommend!
Kyrie N.
My favourite, holy grail brand for socks! A few pairs have lasted me years before finally showing signs of wear. Looking to repurchase more of these, because the quality is phenomenal!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I love these anklets. These socks are super comfortable and extremely soft. They’re not super expensive and you can find them anywhere. They feel like my feet are constantly in a hug. I would recommend them!
Megan B.
Winnipeg , MB
I love these socks so much. There the only brand I’ve worn in years. I own 80 pairs because of how good quality they are. They are very cheap and I buy this pack from Costco.
Patricia G.
freitas de oliveira 324 alvorada ibirite mg
Estas meias sao a cima dos joelhos????se forem gostaria muito de ganhar uma acho lindo!!!!