Women's Polka Dot Pleated A-Line Midi Skirt - A New Day White S

Women's Polka Dot Pleated A-Line Midi Skirt - A New Day White S

Bring style and sophistication to your casual collection with this Floral-Print High-Rise Pleated A-Line Midi Skirt from A New Day?. This high-rise midi skirt features a sweet floral print against a teal blue backdrop that lends it a fashion-forward look, and its midi length makes for comfortable wear. You'll surely appreciate the pleated design that retains its shape no matter where your day takes you, while the full-elastic waistband with a high-rise design lets you get just the perfect fit and look every time. Pair this teal blue pleated A-line skirt with your choice of tees and tanks for a casual ensemble, and grab a leather tote and heeled sandals to rock this look. Color: White. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Polka Dots. Material: Polyester.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Polka Dot Pleated A-Line Midi Skirt - A New Day White S!
How would you rate this product?
Briz L.
Bountiful, UT
Women's Polka Dot Pleated A-Line Midi Skirt - A New Day White S uploaded by Briz L.
This was a super random buy but I am so glad I did, it’s super comfortable and so cute! I am short so it is kind of a weird length on me but super cute!! Not see through at all way cute!

Looking for your answer?