Women's Plus Size Sleeveless Knit Swing Dress - Ava & Viv Black 1X

Women's Plus Size Sleeveless Knit Swing Dress - Ava & Viv Black 1X

The Sleeveless Knit Swing Dress from Ava and Viv? makes a stylish, versatile addition to your year-round wardrobe. In a solid color for versatile styling, this sleeveless dress features a classic swing cut that hits at the knee for easygoing appeal. Lightweight fabric drapes beautifully and offers breathable all-day comfort, while the sleeveless design is ideal for layering or warm-weather wear. Wear it with wedge sandals and a pendant necklace for a perfectly pulled-together summer look, then layer up with a lightweight denim jacket and solid or printed tights to take the look through the seasons. Size: 1X. Color: Black. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Material: Rayon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Plus Size Sleeveless Knit Swing Dress - Ava & Viv Black 1X!
How would you rate this product?
Gilbert, AZ
Women's Plus Size Sleeveless Knit Swing Dress - Ava & Viv Black 1X uploaded by Kristen W.
This dress is so cute! I love the brand for the comfort and durability after washings, so I was all about taking part in this campaign! πŸ₯° My target did not have many options in my size, so i opted for the LBD: summer edition lol. I'm sure this will come in handy here in AZ. 😁 The cut is flattering and comfy, and my only complaint (and why I took off one star) is that I would have loved to have pockets!!! 😁

Looking for your answer?