Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Knit Dress - Ava & Viv Cabernet Red X

Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Knit Dress - Ava & Viv Cabernet Red X

Move through any summer outing in cool, comfy style with this Knit Midi Dress from Ava and Viv?. Crafted from soft fabric with a hint of spandex for a comfy fit, this dolman-sleeve maxi dress features a round neckline with a side slit for just the right touches of added interest. Plus, the side pockets add functional style to your look. Just add sneakers and a sun hat for an instant charming daytime look, or layer up with a denim jacket for cooler evening wear. Color: Red. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rayon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Knit Dress - Ava & Viv Cabernet Red X!
How would you rate this product?
Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Knit Dress - Ava & Viv Cabernet Red X uploaded by Tasha D.
Love everything about this dress. The fit is amazing and very forgiving around the mid section. Lightweight but thick enough not to be see-thur. Perfect for Spring and Summer.
Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Knit Dress - Ava & Viv Cabernet Red X uploaded by Gabriela G.
I purchased this dress as part of the Target influenster campaign. This dress is very roomy, good quality, feels soft, and material is breathable. I bought size 3x due to being bottom heavy and it fits well, a cute belt would be perfect with this dress. I also bought it in black but may get more colors, it is a bit long, if you are on the shorter side. It is perfect for me, I am 5'8. The only down side is I do not have a full length mirror to show how flattering it is, it hides my imperfections well. I can't wait to wear it in warmer weather.

Looking for your answer?