From casual days at the office to a walk in the park to backyard barbecues, this Pleated Blouse from Ava and Viv? will be your go-to pick in your closet. The relaxed-fit blouse features a crew neckline with pleated detailing for a stylish look, and it has balloon sleeves for a versatile piece that complements your work-to-weekend look with effortless ease. Made from 100percent cotton fabric for all-day breathable wear, this top is finished with a back button-closure for easy dressing. Pair with anything from jeans to chinos or palazzo pants for versatile styling. Color: Lime. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Solid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Crewneck Pleated Blouse - Ava & Viv Lime X, Green!
How would you rate this product?
Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Crewneck Pleated Blouse - Ava & Viv Lime X, Green uploaded by AnaLissa S.
There were two available options to purchase for this campaign, Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Crewneck Pleated Blouse - Ava & Viv Lime X or Women's Plus Size Floral Print Short Sleeve Crewneck Pleated Blouse Ava & Viv Purple X. I chose purple; because, I loved the pattern. My Ava & Viv Women's Plus Size Floral Print Pleated Blouse has a lovely pattern. It's lightweight and comfortable. It's not constricting. I purchase my blouses larger than I need to; because, I like the way they fit on me better. The blouse is just as appropriate for being in the house drinking coffee as it is for going out someplace more formal.
Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve Crewneck Pleated Blouse - Ava & Viv Lime X, Green uploaded by Tasha D.
Thank you Influenster and the new line at Target named Ava and Viv. I purchase the lime blouse in a size X ... which is kind of equivalent to a large or maybe even an extra large for women. The material reminds you of a linen top which was great for the current season light but still very comfortable. I recommend wearing a nudes color bra just because the material is a bit transparent. Pairs well with ripped jeans! My pictures show a filter on one so you can understand how bright the shirt really is if you were in good lighting.

Looking for your answer?