Women's Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj Fragrance Gift Set - 3pc uploaded by Julienn G.Women's Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj Fragrance Gift Set - 3pc uploaded by Julienn G.

BY NICKI MINAJ

You will feel like a rock goddess when you wear this sultry, sweet scent from nicki minaj. designed to embody the energy and alluring appeal of rap star nicki minaj. pink friday is an intoxicating blend of florals and woods. with opening top notes of italian mandarin, blackberry, and star fruit, followed by darker base notes of musk, vanilla, and caramelized pear, its's easy to get lost in this dreamy, casual scent for her. see more...

Haylee W.
I bought this gift set for myself after Christmas last year and I was disappointed. While I love the Pink Friday fragrance, I personally I did not like the shower gel or the lotion. Because I did not like those two items the gift set was kind of a waste of money for me. I later found a large bottle of the perfume at Ross Dress For Less for about $30, which was exciting since it was roughly $10 more than the 3 pc. gift set.
Jessica D.
Dayton, OH
The bottle is so creative, it's literally Nicki Minaj. And then the smell is phenomenal! I have used this product for 3 years now I still love the scent that much later. All of my friends at college use it every time we go out because it smells that good. Because of it, 2 of my friends have actually switched to this scent, it's great I highly recommend this product!
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
It smells so so good ! It's worth the money. It gives off a fruity fun smell ! It lasts for a while and I got it at K-Mart once it came out ! The bottle is good and it last me a while until empty.
Jennifer N.
Del Rio, TN
It is not often that I find a name brand perfume that I actually like. I found "Pink Friday" by Nicki Minaj and I just couldn't resist it. It has a nice fragrance. Fruity, sweet smelling. It lasts a long time too. Probably about four to six hours. Love it!!!
Janny G.

O my God! I love this, it is a sensational, very funny perfume, its great smell, I always use it in the evenings, or in a meeting with friends, recommended, i love it.
Marissa D.
Kent, OH
I bought this perfume last year, it's not my favorite but it's pretty good. I didn't know what to expect but I was happy with the smell. It's not too strong but its also not so light where you can barely smell it, its the perfect in between.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I was so surprised at how much I really loved this scent. Nicki did a great job and I really love wearing this. Great for any time of the day!
Shambria C.
Colonial Heights, VA
I got two of these I open one to try it love the sweet smell so I was very pleased with it. I wear it if I'm going somewhere nice and fancy
Brittany J.
I sell this at my job and I always open it to smell it and it smells phenomenal. I cant wait to purchase this for myself.
Sacha P.
Cannock, Staffordshire
Really impressive for a celebrity fragrance. It lasts a long time and can be worn for any occasion such as cinemas, shopping or party time. This gift set includes a perfume bottle, shower gel and a body lotion. The lotion and the shower gel smell exactly like the perfume which I loved as I thought they would be more plain and toned down.