Women's Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum - 0.5 oz uploaded by Jaylynn J.Women's Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum - 0.5 oz uploaded by Yadira G.

BY PINK FRIDAY

Step into a bright new world, one that is larger than life. jump on this ride and get your world spinning with pink friday by nicki minaj. sparkling with mouth-watering fruits, the fragrance imparts a playful cloud of pink floral petals that whispers the sultry warmth of vanilla, skin musks and woods. striking from all angles, the stunning statuesque bottle, just like nicki, shines in the spotlight. make life fearlessly fun with the intoxicating new fragrance. see more...

Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this perfume !
It doesn’t smell strong , it’s very light , smells clean. I can’t even explain the way this perfume smells but it’s really good!
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very very very good perfume it smells amazing it will last all day you can buy it at Walmart I mine for seven dollars on clearance but I think it is like $30 regular price and I last along time even if you use it every day
Allie S.
Jackson, AL
Smells so great! I've went through several bottles I love it so much! The bottle is adorable and last a long time. I bought it offfline not sure what website. The smell last soo long like allday and night. The bottle could always be a lot bigger.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a simple aroma, smells good, is sweet and fresh at the same time but very subtle, is soft, short duration, must reapply several times throughout the day, for all ages and is cheap. would return to buy. the bottle is beautiful, I recommend it.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
I love this fragrance! I am a big fan of Nicki Minaj so I knew I had to get this! The smell of this fragrance is amazing! It's like such a girly smell! I really don't know how to explain this other than you need to go smell it for yourself and you'll fall in love :) Plus how could you not love the bottle?
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI
I would rate this a 5 because it is a very good smelling product. I bought it for 20$ and I think it was definitely a good price. I like the bottle design and like the way it sprays out, it has a long squirting distance. I would for sure buy it again. I love it! :)
Katie C.
Springfield, MO
Wonderful scent that lasts all day! I am absolutely in love with the packaging. I had originally bought Minajesty because it was on sale and just HAD to go back and get Pink Friday.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this perfume in the summer, it's perfect for warmer weather and lasts all day! I would recommend this for someone who likes a sweet but not overpowering scent
Bre M.
Very nice clean scent that last a long time without having to spray it again. Cant really go into details about the scent but its well worth buying even though I got it as a gift.
Sabrinda L.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite perfume love the smell it last on me a long time I bought it at Macy’s.Packaging is so cute love the bottle. Would purchase again.