BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerPassion
Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - 15 oz

Women's Passion by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - 1.5 oz

by Passion

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Passion for Women is a rich sensual, romantic and elegant oriental-floral scent that reflects Elizabeth Taylor's own multi-layered personality Size: 1.5 oz. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Passion by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - 1.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Letty C.
Cut Bank, MT
Uno mis favoritos me encanta 😊 yo lo uso desde hace 20 año y es primer mi casa tiene aroma única
Bridget G.
I was pretty young when I first purchased. It was okay, not a scent that I would wear today. It' was  very sweet and would smell dated today if you understand what I mean. You would be able to  tell that it was an older scent.
Bridget B.
It smelled good back in the 80's and 90's, but as scents evolved it kind of started to be too loud. Also too sweet smelling for my taste. All you smell is sweet and loud, BUT it definitely provides a lot of throwback memories!

Looking for your answer?