Women's Parfum D'or by Kristel Saint Martin Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.3 uploaded by Mare R.

BY KRISTEL SAINT MARTIN

Created in 1995, parfum d'or for women is a sharp, elegant, woody, mossy fragrance. This feminine scent contains a blend of fruity wood with light notes of citrus for a nice zest. see more...

Review (1)
Mare R.
This is an amazingly sexy scent. That’s all I can say. Old fashioned... but in a a good way. The scent just makes you feel elegant and mysterious. It lasts a long time; at the very least you can smell it still for 3 hours unlike body mists. I know it lasts longer, but I smell it the strongest for up to 3-4 hours. When I went to brunch one time a woman working there smelled it just from when she sat us, and was dying for the name of it. If you like jasmine you’ll love this. I definitely recommend it!