MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerOne Direction
Women's Our Moment By Eau De Parfum Spray - 068 oz

Women's Our Moment By One Direction Eau De Parfum Spray - 0.68 oz

by One Direction

One direction - niall, louis, harry, liam and zayn - have established themselves as one of the world's biggest bands. now, the band has collaborated with fragrance specialists to create a fun, sparkling, fruity debut fragrance that combines each of their favorite scents. our moment is a playful and enticing fruity floral fragrance dedicated to one directions's devoted followers and was developed with these fans in mind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Our Moment By One Direction Eau De Parfum Spray - 0.68 oz!
Cowpens, SC
Amazing smell. I wear it everyday no matter what. It's a bit edgey sexy and sweet all mixed in to one smell and people will never forget you because of it.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a fan of perfumes and I'm a huge fan of one direction i bought this perfume at walmart for around $15 so it was affordable in a way i love the smell of this perfume so much it's sorta like a very girly type of smell i would reccomend this to people who like fruity and jasmine smells.
Pell City, AL
This perfume was my last ever perfume to get by one direction and it smelled absolutely incredible I would definitely buy it again.
Chicago
I got this perfume for five dollars at five and below and I was surprised to see that It last all throughout the day the smell is great the only thing that bothers me is that it comes in such a tiny bottle and I wish it was bigger because I’m absolutely in love with it
I love this fragrance! Top notes are pink grapefruit, forest fruits and red currant; middle notes are freesia, jasmine and frangipani; base notes are woodsy notes, patchouli and musk. I am getting this for my niece who just turned 9. She likes a spritz of my bottle from time to time....now she will have her own.
Dayton, TN
I buy this for myself and my sister, love the smell and product! It's not very expensive either, long- lasting, smells nice. Good value, good size, ordered it online. I would purchase this again and again honestly
Aiken, SC
Smells so good. Not a fan of 1D but they have some awesome perfume. It's affordable and the packaging is so cute. I got mine at Walmart and I really love the scent. A great stocking stuffer for Christmas!!!
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE THIS PERFUME!! It smells soooo good. It's like a sweet smell. The first time I bought it was this one then I upgraded to the big one. I recommend buying this perfume if you like sweet smell. All their perfumes are good.
Gwinn, MI
10/10 recommend this perfume! It smells amazing it's scent isn't too overpowering when you spritz a little bit over you! It kind of reminds you of being in a valley of flowers with the sun shining bright! Even if you're not a fan of the band you shouldn't knock the perfume until you try it!!
Houston
perfect carry on,it’s a smaller version of the original perfume that was released and it’s convenient to stuff in a purse whenever you want to give a quick spritz and not be forced to carry the bigger bottle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...