BY NIKE #11 in Clothing

Kick off any workout with this women's Nike base layer tee. Wear it alone or underneath gear for an extra, sweat-wicking layer. Perfect for medium-impact exercise Dri-FIT moisture-wicking technology Underarm gusset for enhanced movement V-neck Short sleeves FIT & Sizing Fitted Fabric & Care Polyester, spandex Machine wash Imported Size: XL. Color: Grey Other. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester. see more...

• Do you love to workout whit this t-shirt?2 Answers
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If you want to stay dry while working out this one is an amazing opinion , i love how soft and how versatile can be !!! For price you are getting something very useful .
I always recommended to my friends
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Nike drifit T-shirt’s are amazing. Not only do they wick the sweat away from your body, but these shirts are so durable and never lose their shape or color! I love them for working out and wearing out. They last forever and you can usually get pretty decent deals on them.
sydney n.
annandale
Fashionista Expert Level 1
these nike shirts are my favorites to wear when working out. they aren't stiff like most workout shirts i purchased in the past. there are also a variety of colors to choose from. it's also loose so you won't feel like you're suffocating while wearing it.
audria m.
centreville
It has a very odd fit. I can’t see my self working out this because it is very tight at the top and when I tried it out it felt like my breathing was a lot heavier because of how tight it was on the chest. I thought I might’ve just gotten the wrong size so I returned it and got a medium but I had the same problem
Jira D.
Monroe Township
This top is quite comfortable and it’s dri-fit. I got it on sale and it was quite affordable. The shirt is very comfy and can be an every day type of shirt to wear casually! I would recommend any athlete or workout person to buy the shirt.
IttyBitty23 f.
I am a woekout enthusiastic. I plau sports i work out on the daily and these shirts help me get through my workouts and activities. They are comfortable, breathable and great for any shape or size.
Nicole C.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Love these t shurts! Great for working out, true to size, and I love the fit! Recommend to anyone looking for workout clothes! Only wish they came in a bazillion colors!
Haley T.
Lansing, MI
I will literally never buy any other shirt if it’s not Nike! I love how comfortable they are and I love it! They are pretty expensive which is the downfall but worth it
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have purchased about 5 of these Women's Nike Pro Victory Dri-FIT Cool Base Layer Tee, Size: XL, Grey Other so far and I literally LOVE them! These Dri-Fit shirts are perfect for the gym! They help keep me cool during workouts and on hot days. I have always loved Nike because of the quality of their products and I’ve never been disappointed with a purchase. I will definitely be a customer for life and look forward to all their future endeavors. 🤘🏼

These Pro Victory Dri-Fit shirts come in all different sizes and colors. Grab yours today! Nike, Dick's Sporting Goods
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this nike short sleeve tee shirt it is comfortable and pretty, it is also affordable and silhouettes my shape perfectly. It makes my curves look amazing and I just love to wear this shirt, this shirt also makes my chest look larger. I love this shirt!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you love to workout whit this t-shirt?