Women's Nike 'Juvenate' Sneaker, Size 10 M - Black uploaded by Regine R.Women's Nike 'Juvenate' Sneaker, Size 10 M - Black uploaded by Louissa H.Women's Nike 'Juvenate' Sneaker, Size 10 M - Black uploaded by Josie S.

BY NIKE

A streamlined sneaker is designed for a smooth, sock-like fit and maximum breathability with honeycomb-structured support and stretchy mesh construction. Color(s): aluminum/ white, atomic pink/ bright crimson, barely volt/ volt/ sail, black/ black/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ black, blue glow/ copa/ sail, blue/ grey /ocean fog, bright crimson/ orange, chalk blue/ loyal blue, crimson/ black/ white, dark loden/ olive flake/ sail, deep garnet, electric green/ black/ white, enamel green/ spring leaf, fiberglass/ white, green/ sail/ enamel green, grey/ cool grey/ white, grey/ white, lava/ white/ crimson, light bone/ sailiron ore, olive/ white, photo blue/ black/ white, pink blast/ black/ white, royal blue/ white, teal/ white/ white, urban lilac/ white, white/ aqua/ black, white/ black, white/ black/ white, white/ platinum, white/ volt. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Juvenate' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 871690. see more...

Kendra H.
Creston
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes on the planet and they last forever and ever you don’t have to worry about them falling apart on you and they hold up well in rain and snow the price is a little high but it’s definitely worth it for the experience
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I absolutely LOVE these shoes!! I wear them pretty much everyday! I had wide feet and a high instep so it’s hard to find shoes that feel comfortable and fit. I have another pair of Nike’s but they are blue and hard to wear with everything so I got these in black. I do not regret my decision. Not only do they fit amazingly, they are so comfortable. My feet are very happy at the end of the day instead of being sore! I highly recommend especially for those with wide feet!
Noor A.
Lincoln
Any nine shoe doesn’t fail to impress me they are alll hoood shoes especially this one because I wear it everyday in a size 8 because I have big feet but that’s ok cause they have alll types of sizes for everyone
Beauty B.
knoxville,tn
Hands down my favorite tennis shoes to wear. Whether I am working out, running clinic all day as a nurse or just running errands... they never hurt my feet, they offer great support and look good with everything!
Felicia K.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I ordered these shoes shortly before a family vacation and I’m so glad I got them. They are comfortable, flexible, and breathable. I wore them while hiking for 8 hours and never felt any pain. Also, they kept my feet cool. For the affordable price, these shoes are perfect!
Rose M.
I have these for gym shoes. They work great and your feet don’t slide on the floor while doing any type of exercise. When their dirty you cant tell cause their black which is nice. I recommend this for exercising or walking around amusement parks and ext.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have these in grey and I love them! They have great support around the lower ankle which keeps your feet from sliding. The only downfall is they can get hard to clean. I have a spot on my shoes that I can’t seem to get rid of.
Liliana O.
These shoes are so comfortable.I love the color and how they match with any outfit.They are my favorite shoes to slip on, especially when I have to get out the door quickly.
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Demour O.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love hear sneakers!
Super lightweight, easy to slip into, and extremely comfortable. There's a lot of cushion on the inside! I also have these in white. If I could get one in every color possible I'd be so happy! One of my best shoe purchases ever!
MIra S.
Are they comfortable for almost daily running? :)
Lily F.
Are these running shoes ?
achraf m.
KHOURIBGA
I actually purchased this shoe in a size 6.5, it runs a bit big. Other than that its a really comfortable fit and it feels great when you walk. Its like walking on air. These sneakers ran me for I think $65. Some people would say that's too much to spend on sneakers but I think for the quality its a good deal.
achraf m.