Apparel & AccessoriesShoesWomen's Atheltic ShoesNike
Women's 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 75 M - Black

Women's Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - Black

by Nike

Engineered to keep you cool in more ways than one, this modern generation of the 1972 classic running shoe is designed to maximize airflow while minimizing weight. Its injected phylon midsole provides consistent cushioning while its two-tone herringbone sole adds durable traction. Color(s): binary blue/ sail/ green, black/ sail/ linen, black/ white/ black, gold dart/ white/ stealth, summit white/ black, summit white/ varsity red, wolf grey/ sail/ binary blue. Brand: NIKE. Style Name: Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5097189.

[user:kristym715c] have you tried this
Ele é esportivo????
Start your review of Women's Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Women's Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - Black uploaded by Vanessa B.
I Absolutely Love my Women's Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - Black they are light, and very comfortable. I think that Nike are very good quality, good price. Nike is my favorite go to brand, there are so many different types and colors you just can’t go wrong with Nike’. You will find the perfect pair just for you. I would Highly recommend to all friends and family. Keep up the great jobs.
PERLITTA G.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
YES! These were my first pair of Nike's. My mom bought them at a garage sale and that was 14 years ago. To this day I still have them in my closet and looking fresh. I'm all about keeping your shoes clean and fresh, now that I'm older I appreciate more and growing up these were not very expensive but to have a pair of name brand shoes peers Judged then and even more now these days. Over the years, I have purchased different brands and colors but nothing compared to the original"Cortez" style, color, make, and comfort. Yes. They are still comfortable to this day and the material still looks good on them. Good throw backs!!!
Yhoselyne M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Amo este tipo de diseño de la marca Nike están súper bonitos y cómodos para usarlos de diario [product:jordan-mens-nike-air-jordan-flight-remix-basketball-shoes-black/gray/pink-8]
Samantha M.
Mansfield, TX
Women's Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - Black uploaded by Samantha M.
I have the red white and blue ones! These are soooo comfy not to mention that they are mad cute!! I walked all of downtown Chicago in these babies and felt no pain.
Kristin H.
Cedar Park, TX
I love my Nike's. They were a bit more expensive that I wanted to spend so I waiting for them to go one sale. 100% worth the purchase. They are so comfortable and I use them everyday. They have lasted a long time and I would recommend this to anyone.
Clarissa N.
East Haven, CT
I give a 5 star because these are the most comfortable sneakers to wear all day to work. My husband and me get 2 pairs every time we go shopping. Recommend!!!
vika M.
Erie, PA
I love nike shoes they are very comfortable and nice and great. I would buy another pair In a very long time. But I would recommend this to anyone.
Sami S.
Las vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 3
these shoes are SO COMFORTABLE. I know they are athletic shoes but I wear them almost daily I love them so much. Little pricy because they are Nike, but you get your money's worth.
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
Women's Nike 'Cortez Ultra Moire' Sneaker, Size 7.5 M - Black uploaded by sarahjuku S.
This version of the Nike Cortez is so slim and sleek you can wear them with almost anything! They aren't my most comfortable pair of shoes, but they are VERY lightweight. I love them so much I hope they come out in different color ways so I can purchase another pair!
Emily F.
Huntington Pk, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I like the color everything is good I feel it makes a good contrast with me really confy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,267 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Kristy M. have you tried this
Patricia G.