HealthNike
Women's Club Futura Ankle Leggings

Women's Nike Club Futura Ankle Leggings

by Nike

Designed for comfort and mobility, these women's Nike leggings are a must-have.

Futura-screened graphic at lower leg leg; Seasonal Inkwell allover print; 7/8 length; Cotton, spandex; Machine wash; Imported

What other colors do y’all have?
Is this leggings see-through? If anyone tried it, can you say it’s squat-proof?
Are these see through?
Start your review of Women's Nike Club Futura Ankle Leggings!
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
These Nike leggings are tight and they didn’t compliment my body the way i liked. The cotton ones are my favorite and fit well.
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this so much most definitely cause I love leggings more than pants or short and cause I dance so I wear leggings a lot . They are affordable I love them so much. Yes I would but these again .
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
I love these nike leggings! They’re super cute and are super stretchy. They also absorb your sweat really well. The leggings are great for both workout and lounging. This is a must buy!
tracy W.
Ny
very exotic nike leggiings the logo is cute at tue bottom and very comfortable they stretch as well This is on top of my nike list
Dawn A.
Kennewick, WA
I love the comfort and fit of Nike leggings. Use them for working out and casual wear for remote working. Like the fit - they don’t ride down, and are flattering.
Sarah H.
Great set of leggings I got as a gift. Fit was a bit tight, but I guess they are leggings. Did not show anything doing the squat test. But perhaps that is due to the Camo print ;) I might not have spent this amount on myself but loved getting them as a gift.
Jennifer G.
I have these in black and they’re super cute. However they always get sweat stains and take a while to dry. They also stretch out a lot over time too.
Ellie F.
Purchased 5 pairs of different colors for my daily workout routine/ casual wear off Nike website. I love how comfortable these pants are, but they could have a better decal job. Had to replace my favorite pair because the decal wore off. I really enjoy them and will buy more as they wear out.
Sofia G.
Bothell
Stretchy and nice and comfy! Love to wear to workout! Hang around the house or go out! Love them!
Katie R.
Minnesota
I love these leggings so much. They're super cute and comfy. They are my go to leggings when I'm running or even just lying around. They're good quality and I highly recommend these leggings, but only if you'll where them a lot to get a good use out of them.