Apparel & AccessoriesShoesWomen's ShoesNew Balance
Women's 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey

Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey

by New Balance

Data-driven cushioning brings performance comfort to a running shoe set on a plush, lightweight Fresh Foam sole that keeps pushing you forward. Engineered mesh brings targeted stretch and breathability to the upper, while rubber plugs provide grip and durability in high-traction areas of the tread without adding extraneous weight. Style Name: New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe (Women). Style Number: 5865077. Available in stores.

Thanks for your review. I’m trying to decide between the NB 1080v10 and Hoka One One Bondi. Thoughts?
Start your review of Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey!
How would you rate this product?
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey uploaded by Tina T.
Love these shoes. I want to toss out my Nike Pegasus and Adidas Ultra Boost. What makes New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10 better? No blisters, stability in the ankle area, great fit and awesome smooth bounce with grip traction. Also, I find with many of the new shoes out there the top of my foot hurts during long runs due to lack of padding and tight laces, not with these babies. I ran 5 and a half miles out of the box and felt great after! That’s a big deal as I have had sciatic nerve issues, lower back and hip pain as I’ve gotten older. Ordered half size up from regular shoes. Wish they came in more colors (I really need a white pair in my life), but I’m eyeing the yellow to add to my collection. I purchased from Dick’s Sporting online and got 20% off and an extra 15% with email sign up. You can also get them discounted from Road Runner Sport with a $5 membership.
Jasper, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like this shoe, these were the shoes that I had when I went through basic training. They were pretty comfortable, but not too flashy
Wellford, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
1,886 reviews
Super comfortable! Classic design! Clean look! Great price ! Durable! Looks great on!
Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey uploaded by Mary O.
I got a pair of New Balance Freshfoam 880v10's about a month ago and I LOVE them!!! This is my first time buying sneakers that weren't Nike, and I may never go back! These were super expensive, but I've never worn a comfier pair of sneakers. They're great for both walking and running, and it feels like I'm stepping on a cloud!!! I also have noticed less calf soreness the day after a run compared to my old Nikes. They're also really cute, and I get a lot of compliments wearing them!
Hot Springs, AR
Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey uploaded by madison G.
Best running show out there! I own 3 pair!!!! Training for a marathon and these are my go to shoes!
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,062 reviews
This Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey are great because you can walk, running or just hanging out. Super comfort and affordable prices.
East Lansing, MI
Women's New Balance 1080V10 Running Shoe, Size 9 B - Grey uploaded by Kaitlyn B.
If these are the fresh foams I love these shoes. They literally feel like you are walking on top of clouds. I normally don’t wear colors but with the light grey and blue tinta I’m breaking out of my comfort zone. So glad I purchased these shoes.
Redlands, CA
As a cross country and track runner I can tell you New Balance is my go to for all flats , spikes , and trainers. Great for high mileage and helps take off any stress on knees or ankles. This shoe is dear to my heart.
The best!!! I’m a distance runner with oncoming plantar fasciitis. I can’t go without running so I had to buy cushioned running shoes this past Saturday. These shoes are unbelievably comfy and I’m able to run minimum 3 miles daily. I almost bought Hokas as I usually do but the comfort in these shoes are like running on a cloud... literally. Five stars!! I hope they last and are durable like other running shoes.
New Haven, CT
Very comfortable, photo is as shown. Fits true to size, good for narrow feet. Seemed a little tight at first, but after wearing them for about an hour they loosened up. Was able to wear them all day without any blisters or irritation. Would recommend these shoes.