HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsSugarBearHair Vitamins
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set

Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set

Women's Multi Vegan Gummies are an easy-to-use, scientifically formulated, vegan vitamin complex designed for women! They are formulated with 16 micronutrients to help supplement vitamins many women may be missing in their recommended daily diet.

Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Color Added, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax.

Funciona bien este producto? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Is this vitamin worth the price and helps you keep yourself on budget?
I would love to try this
Start your review of Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set!
Christina  N.
Arnold, MO
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Christina  N.
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Christina  N.
These are FANTASTIC!! I WON these in a giveaway, and I'm so pleased that I have. I've been taking these for 2 weeks now. I honestly haven't noticed anything different just yet. But the flavor of these gummies are so flavorful. Nothing like those dull tasting gummies. And they help with hair, nails, skin and bones! Perfect for someone about to turn 40!! Thanks again sugarbear!!
Emilee C.
Riverside
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Emilee C.
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Emilee C.
This is my 3rd time buying a refill on these vegan gummy vitamins! I bought the 3 month supply for convenience and i love it. I’ve been vegan for a while & im so glad I finally found a multi that helps! I can tell a difference one week after taking these every morning. Flavor is awesome too! Sugarbearhair Womens Multi Vegan Multivitamin (1 Month Supply) Original
Elizabeth  M.
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
Two a day for a healthier me! I love these gummy vitamins, they taste amazing! Who knew being healthy could be so sweet?? Plus I love the hairbrush!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
These women’s multi vitamin gummies have been great especially during the time of the year when my immune system is down; I’ve caught the flu & common cold, and while dealing with that I’ve tried to get into the habit of taking a vitamin. These gummies are dangerously delicious to the point where I want more after taking it! They taste like a subtle fruity lemon berry like candy to me. I’ve taken them consistently for almost 3 weeks now and haven’t noticed a difference as far as my mood or even energy goes, but if I take them longer and that changes then I will update this review to 5 stars.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Christina G.
I have been taking these vegan multi-vitamin gummies for about a month and they are perfect for all of my needs regarding a multi-vitamin. I am so happy to have these delicious gummies to take every day for my overall health! They smell like heaven because of the pectin and real fruit juices they are made with, and they taste so good! They include D2, Folate, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vegan Collagen... the list goes on with high quality ingredients. For me, getting my essential vitamins and micronutrients in my diet each day can be tough. I'm on the go, my diet may be lacking most days, and I am so very appreciative that SugarBearHair makes a gummy multi vitamin that is Vegan/Vegetarian friendly, which are made in the U.S.A. at an FDA certified facility. Also, I must praise the fact that the Vitamin B-12 used in SugarBearHair gummies is Methylcobalamin, which is higher quality, easier to digest, and not very easy to find in any supplement for someone like myself who has difficulty with methylation due to an autoimmune disorder.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Mickey W.
I have been taking SugarBearHair Vitamins for 4 years. I love them. I have issues with swallowing big or hard pills so gummies are a must. They taste great and they work. So last year I started using their Multi Vitamins. I love them! Again the taste is amazing, they're fun and easy because they're gummies. I have seen a chance in my metabolism and my energy levels. I know they're a bit pricey but I have tried over the counter for years with no luck. But then again it depends on your body, your diet and intake. I definitely recommend these.
morgan M.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this pack a few months back and have been using them ever since! I'm not a good pill taker and these vitamins are so delicious. My hair dresser has seen and felt thr difference in my hair. I haven't seen much of a difference in my skin, but my nails are also stronger.
Christy E.
Flagstaff, AZ
Pretty pricey but totally worth it! The taste is wonderful and the texture is smooth. All vegan and works better than any gummy multivitamin that I’ve trie. I buy these every 3 months and will continue to do so. Love love love.
Lara A.
Arlington, TX
Women's Multi Vegan Gummies 3 Month Supply Set uploaded by Lara A.
This vitamins the only kind of vitamins I use because i see the difference from when I start using it I really love it
Siwi C.
The best tasting gummies that actually work! I saw an improvement in my skin hair and nails in just a month