BY NICKI MINAJ

The second fragrance from nicki minaj. take charge of your queendom with a fragrance fit for her minajesty. sultry, glamorous and vibrant, this fragrance is the perfect expression of nicki's animated personality. the three piece gift set contains a 0.5 oz eau de parfum spray, 1.7 oz body cream and 1.7 oz shower gel. see more...

Zuleima G.
I like nicki minaj I want to try the Nicki Minaj perfume the box is cute I like the design from the perfume
joy v.
I love all of nicki minaj's perfumes but this perfume is probably the best one yet.It does smell kinda like the pink friday one but you can tell tge difference between the two
Alissa D.
Gouverneur,NY
This is actually my FAVORITE perfume it smells so pretty! I had the biggest bottle and it was gone so quick
Hannah R.
Jupiter, FL
I was a little weary about what this was going to smell like, as I am super picky with scents I put on my body, but I actually really like this one. It's not too strong but not too weak either. It's the perfect combination and my boyfriend loves it too!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite. I get this set for every birthday and every Christmas every valentines day just to make sure I never run out.
Cheyenne P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love Nicki Minaj, her brand is always fun and vibrant, this scent is no different. Fruity, fresh, sexy, and flirty. The packaging is amazing and the price is even better! You wont run out any time soon and if you do its a perfect gift to ask for any holiday or birthday!
Sacha P.
Cannock, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great gift set. It includes a perfume bottle of Minajesty, shower gel and a lotion. The roller ball was a good add in as sometimes the perfume bottles are big and can't be carried around but the roller ball is great for the handbag. The lotion and the shower gel smells the same as the perfume which is perfect.