Women's Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm uploaded by Jen C.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Gold plate and horn-patterned resin beautifully defines a sophisticated round watch brightened by a bevy of sparkling crystals. Color(s): pink/ pink, rose gold/ tortoise. Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors. Style Name: Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm. Style Number: 365195. see more...

Laney G.
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
I do not have this exact watch but I do have one similar and in the same color scheme. I love my watch and it does not disappoint. It's a little pricey & scratches kinda easy. I love my watch and recommend!!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
I bought this for myself at Christmas and loved it. I normally don't wear anything on my wrist but I loved it. Had to sell it due to financial issues but plan on buying it again.
Lucero V.
Lucero V.
I got this watch as a Christmas present this year, and I can honestly say that I'm impressed. I would not spend so much on a watch personally, but the fact that it is a very easy to adjust and very stylish I would of consider buying it, final review, I love it.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This one is so pretty where can i find it at?