Women's Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm uploaded by Jen C.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Gold plate and horn-patterned resin beautifully defines a sophisticated round watch brightened by a bevy of sparkling crystals. Color(s): pink/ pink, rose gold/ tortoise. Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors. Style Name: Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm. Style Number: 365195. see more...

Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I have been eyeballing this watch and several others by MK . I have one MK watch, and it just great! Very sturdy and durable. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for! Definitely recommend.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I have this watch in rose gold and it's amazing!! The swavorski crystals are so sparkly and look amazing on my wrist! The strap is also adjustable so it can fit any wrist, I would know because I have such a small wrist! I would definitely recommend this product because it's beautiful and looks amazing on!
Lucero V.
I got this watch as a Christmas present this year, and I can honestly say that I'm impressed. I would not spend so much on a watch personally, but the fact that it is a very easy to adjust and very stylish I would of consider buying it, final review, I love it.
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
I do not have this exact watch but I do have one similar and in the same color scheme. I love my watch and it does not disappoint. It's a little pricey & scratches kinda easy. I love my watch and recommend!!
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
I bought this for myself at Christmas and loved it. I normally don't wear anything on my wrist but I loved it. Had to sell it due to financial issues but plan on buying it again.
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
I absolutely love Michael Kors Jewelry and accessories. I've had my watch and bangles for years. Great quality hands down
Gloria R.
Homestead
I love this product i use every time i go out to some were and is so pretty i just love it i got nothing else to say 😂
Adriana V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Live my Michaels Khors watches! Fashionabley acceptable to wear with everything ans anything. Durable also!
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
such a stunning watch. It’s small, it isn’t heavy, and it really ties an outfit together! I love it.
Ellie M.
Denver
I got this as a christmas present and omg its so beautiful and very lightweight. very effective.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This one is so pretty where can i find it at?