Women's Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm uploaded by Ileana P.Women's Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm uploaded by Jen C.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Gold plate and horn-patterned resin beautifully defines a sophisticated round watch brightened by a bevy of sparkling crystals. Color(s): pink/ pink, rose gold/ tortoise. Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors. Style Name: Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Watch, 39mm. Style Number: 365195. see more...

Caitlin N.
Winston-Salem
I get so many compliments on this watch. I love the colors and can wear it with any outfit. One con is that the pink color has faded a lot. I don’t if it’s from wearing it a lot or just bad quality. For the price I feel like the color should never fade. Still is a very nice watch.
Nidia C.
Houston Tx
Mk Parker watch it sooo cute I can war it with any thing.. I got it for ma birthday.. the only effective thing is that they don’t work right.. it’s affordable .. would I recommend it yes and no .. it up to u..
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I have been eyeballing this watch and several others by MK . I have one MK watch, and it just great! Very sturdy and durable. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for! Definitely recommend.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This is a very beautiful watch. It’s very sturdy and well made. I’ve had it for several years and it still looks great. It is a little pricey considering I was not able to find a retailer who was able to change the battery for me which was very disappointing. So now it collects dust in my jewelry box.
Lucero V.
I got this watch as a Christmas present this year, and I can honestly say that I'm impressed. I would not spend so much on a watch personally, but the fact that it is a very easy to adjust and very stylish I would of consider buying it, final review, I love it.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I have this watch in rose gold and it's amazing!! The swavorski crystals are so sparkly and look amazing on my wrist! The strap is also adjustable so it can fit any wrist, I would know because I have such a small wrist! I would definitely recommend this product because it's beautiful and looks amazing on!
ng N.
I have small size wrist and I love how this watch fit really well on me. It doesn’t looks too big, the size is perfect. It’s classy and stylist, can go well with any outfit of the day. I recommend this watch to anyone who looking for a simple but classy everyday watch.
Aimee M.
Ladson
Love this watch. The color is beautiful. It can be used as an everyday watch and can be matched up with simple and going out clothes. Price was phenomenal bought at TJ Maxx. Would recommend to anyone that loves watches.
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
I do not have this exact watch but I do have one similar and in the same color scheme. I love my watch and it does not disappoint. It's a little pricey & scratches kinda easy. I love my watch and recommend!!
Jen C.
norfolk va
I bought this for myself at Christmas and loved it. I normally don't wear anything on my wrist but I loved it. Had to sell it due to financial issues but plan on buying it again.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,283 reviews
This one is so pretty where can i find it at?