Women's Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray - 1.7 uploaded by Myriam H.

BY LOLITA LEMPICKA

Introduced by lolita lempicka in 1997 lolita lempicka is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This perfume has a blend of exotic licorice and vanilla combined with light greens floral and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I love this scent and the bottle is super cute! I have family that also enjoys this perfume and I would definitely buy this again. It lasts a good amount of time and does not bother my allergies like other brands do. The scent is a soft floral fresh and is just beautiful and gets many compliments.
Jarinet P.
Jarinet P.
Always used this perfume i will never get tired of it def recommend it for a night out for example night clubs, parties etc last a really long time the sent
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
This Was Given To Me As a Gift Several Years Ago and I Have Worn It Ever Since I Had So Many People Ask Me What Is The Fragrance
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Las Notas de Salida son violeta, hiedra y anís estrellado; las Notas de Corazón son iris , amarilis, regaliz, raíz de lirio y cereza; las Notas de Fondo son haba tonka, vainilla, vetiver, almizcle blanco y praliné.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like fairy magic in a bottle. I have never smelled anything like it. It lasts, it's light and sweet and sexy. I love the bottle, too. Worth every penny, will continue to buy this again and again.
Jules J.
Jules J.
Clearwater, FL
Let's start with the bottle and how gorgeous it looks on my vanity. Then the fragrance, OMG it is beautiful and so unique. It is my cooler weather scent and when I wear it, I get so many compliments.
Alexandrea F.
Alexandrea F.
Hempstead, NY
This has been one of my favorite aromas for many years. It is timeless. A light sensual scent.
Emdog M.
Emdog M.
Bowie, MD
I had this along time ago and i thought it smelt good i would buy it again ..
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing this perfume for 10 years now and I continue to get compliments on it. It's a soft sweet smelling fragrance with hints of floral. It's definitely a unique but gorgeous smell.
Soltani D.
Soltani D.
Love it so much when i wear it i feel like a princess the smell and the packaging love love love
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you had to compare this to another well known fragrance, which one would it be?
Ines G.
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of fragance is this? Floral, fruity, woody?