MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance Value & Gift SetsGivenchy
Women's Les Creations Parfums De by 5 Piece Mini

Women's Les Creations Parfums De Givenchy by Givenchy 5 Piece Mini

by Givenchy

Combining some of the most iconic perfumes and the latest must-haves in individual boxes. The perfect gift for travellers.

How much does it last? ?
Start your review of Women's Les Creations Parfums De Givenchy by Givenchy 5 Piece Mini!
Great product with a variety of good smelling par gums by givenchy 5 mini pieces.
This is an amazing kit with variety of great smelling perfumes that don't cost much
Fairhope, AL
Love me some givenchy perfume!! It's wonderful! Smells amazing and stays on all night! Perfect date night perfume!
Best Fragrance with pleasant smell Ange Ou Démon Le Secret Eau de Parfum. Using this [email protected] past 10 years .Lot of compliments and for cheaper price buy on Amazon .
Hammond , LA
Love the variety in this set. A great option as a gift for someone you aren’t very close with, but enough to feel the need to give them a nice present. It is a little pricy, but that’s what you get for such a great brand. I wish someone would’ve gifted this to me!
Clearfield, PA
Love this perfume smells really good highly recommended to all my friends and family.
Winnipeg, MB
Getting five difference frangrance in one pack is an amazing deal .. I love givency perfumes ., a little drop last for entire day .. Must buy
London, London
I enjoy all the time a nice scent of parfum and I really love when the bottle is big and fancy. The first thing in Christmas I buy parfums gifts. I really like the package of this parfum.
Only one bottle of perfume cant satisfy me. I need a variety so this box is perfect for me. I purchased it in plane so the price was less than the original price. They are light with pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend it to people with sensitive nose.