Women's Kate Spade New York 'Cedar Street' Iphone 6 Leather Wristlet - Beige uploaded by Mayra L.

BY KATE SPADE

Durable Saffiano leather shapes a slim wristlet designed to secure your smartphone, cash, cards and ID-everything you need to go from day to evening in style. Color(s): adventure blue, atoll blue, black, crisp linen, fresh air, gold, mahogany, orange rind, pink blush, sweetheart pink. Brand: KATE SPADE NEW YORK. Style Name: Kate Spade New York 'Cedar Street' Iphone 6 Leather Wristlet. Style Number: 1174973. Available in stores. see more...

Aly C.
This Kate Spade wristlet is so functional! I love that I can fit my phone and all my cards into this. I go to a lot of sporting events and there are restrictions on bag sizes so this is nice to keep all my items together while attending events. Great durability and amazing looks!
Kaitlyn N.
Rocky River, OH
i love my cedar street wristlet! it fits everything i need and looks super cute too. even though it was very expensive it was definitely worth the money. one use and you can tell how high quality it is.
Claire B.
This wallet put up with so much from me. I used it on stop for MONTHS (which is more than most wallets for me). This survived my backpack to and from classes, being attached to my keys so it would be knocked around while driving, swinging it around as I walked because I fidget, and having water or soda spilled on it. The only repair I ever had to make was a bit of superglue on the connection between the wrist strap and the wallet, it broke at one point but now works perfectly again, and you would never know about the repair. The wallet is still in great condition!
Patricia M.
Absolutely LOVE my wristlet! I carry it around everywhere. I use it by itself or just use it as a regular wallet. My only complaint would be the size of the phone pocket and the mirror. I can't fit my phone in there unless it doesn't have a case. I have pretty slim cases on my phone. I refuse to walk around without a case on it. The mirror is pretty cheap and bends easily, so I can't/don't really use it anymore.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Such beautiful craftsmanship! This beautiful Kate spade iPhone wallet clutch is just awesome it comes in this really beautiful dark purple brownish color that just says winter. It fits all of my cards and my phone perfectly it is perfect for going out and just going holiday shopping. The only thing is that it is at times difficult to retrieve my phone from the inner pouch.
nicole c.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was super excited to get this wristlet, but the excitement wore off as soon as I realized that my phone wouldn't fit unless I took my phone case off. I tried switching from a lifeproof to a rubber flimsy case and I still didn't have any luck. It fits best without a case and since I won't compromise the safety of my phone this wristlet is useless to me.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I use this as my wallet and always get compliments on it. It's a lovely little piece and keeps me very organized. Despite its small size, it holds everything with room to spare! I love that I can carry it on my wrist whenever I run into the store for something. It's the perfect size!
Gracie K.
This wallet is one of my favorites in my collection. This cute wallet gets me the most compliments and is so easy to grab and go. I love having this on nights out and it's not to bulky to carry around. I have room for my necessities and that's all I could ask for!
Jessica G.
Pasadena, TX
I purchased for my daughter who has an iPhone 6 and disappointed that it doesn't fit an iPhone with a case. I don't know anyone who doesn't have a case on their iPhone! I would not recommend if you plan on having it hold your phone and few cards and money.
Braily P.
Colorado
Perfect!! I purchased this product for my mom for mother's day, she loves it! It is great! Plenty of room for everything needed in a wallet, plus it holds your phone. It is fairly cheap. I will be buying this product for myself, you should too!
Monika A.